S&S carnage

Have you called Kyle at S&S to see what he says about it? My buddy broke a trailing arm on his S&S car last year in glamis and took it to Kyle for repair and ended up doing an entire new chassis. Kyle basically told him that the chassis was never built for the type of power (LS3 stroker TT) and he was surprised the car didnt have more issues. I know your car think this might be the same type of deal, I would call Kyle and get his 2 cents worth  

Never thought anything other then Fire, Theft and Liability would be covered on an Off-Road Toy.

UTV Folks sure file insurance claims like crazy, but I always assumed it was Fire, Theft or Liability.

Interested in hearing what they come back to you with as an answer.

Always learning something new here :thanks:

Have you called Kyle at S&S to see what he says about it? My buddy broke a trailing arm on his S&S car last year in glamis and took it to Kyle for repair and ended up doing an entire new chassis. Kyle basically told him that the chassis was never built for the type of power (LS3 stroker TT) and he was surprised the car didnt have more issues. I know your car think this might be the same type of deal, I would call Kyle and get his 2 cents worth  
I’ve talked to Kyle about it. The cars getting the back lower section of the chassis redone with way more support. Was tempted to go to a full body s&s setup but it’s not in the cards at the moment. 

Never thought anything other then Fire, Theft and Liability would be covered on an Off-Road Toy.

UTV Folks sure file insurance claims like crazy, but I always assumed it was Fire, Theft or Liability.

Interested in hearing what they come back to you with as an answer.

Always learning something new here :thanks:
Many fly by the night SxS repair shops making a lot of money on Insurance claims in the last couple of years, the broken cars are endless and so is the cash.

Back