RPM Act

None of those guys are wearing masks.  I bet they aren’t even vaccinated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN! That totally sucks for them. Can anything be done? Peace

DAMN! That totally sucks for them. Can anything be done? Peace
yea get invloved, write your elected officals

the path the epa is walking down will essentially kill motorsports industry. its only a mtter of time before offroad vehicles and boats are targeted if they havent been already.

I wrote Issa.  Votervoice and such polls, sure, helps.  Best is sending your congressman an email asking for support on this bill.

I received this email back from my representative

Dear  Mr. Cook ,

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R.  3281 , the Recognizing Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

You will be pleased to know that I am an original cosponsor of the RPM Act .   As you know, H.R.  3281 was introduced by Representative Patrick McHenry (R-NC) on  May 1 7 , 20 21 . This legislation would exempt vehicles used solely for competition from the restrictions of the Clean Air Act.  H.R. 3281 was referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce for further review and debate. As an original cosponsor of the RPM Act, I will work with the bill sponsors and my colleagues on the committee to bring this legislation to the House floor for a vote. In the meantime, I will continue to work with the Environmental Protection Agency to make sure they are following the letter of the law and not over-stepping their authority.

Once again, thank you for your correspondence. I hope you will continue to contact me regarding issues of importance to you and your family. In the meantime, I encourage you to visit my website at   www.calvert.house.gov and sign up for my weekly e-newsletters. For urgent updates on critical issues, follow me on   Twitter (@KenCalvert) and check out my   Facebook page (Congressman Ken Calvert).

These are republicans drafting this bill..........................why?

Signed. Thanks for posting this up.

Representative Judy Chu is for my district....umm, yeah. :wife:   :upurs:

Back