Roll Call, Anyone Else in Idaho at St. Anthony's next week

That's awesome!!!!  I tried to call, but you were already on the road.  I am going to head up with Jeff on the 23rd, hoping the weather is not too hot. 

Idaho is epic, dunes are long and fast.  Can't wait to get back there next year.
i will post some pics 

We camped at Sandhills, we staid in the Overflow under the trees near the canal,  personally i like the overflow better than the hook up spots,  we where up against the trees, so really did not need any AC, at night it was cold as hell,  or super cold for us Vegas peeps,  i hold 200 gallons of water and only used about 60 all week,   

For me the overflow was awesome,

Dunes where super fast, fastest i have been at dumont in the dunes is 112 mph,  in the dune on the back side of Choke i Hit 125mph in the dunes, always a good time, 

Full day at Bear World with my Daughter, 

Dust till Dawn at Yellow Stone, 

Then Rafting the Yellow Stone River the next days with some close friends, 

Great place to stay on the way up to Idaho,  

From what everyone told me was the KOA in Provo was totally Nasty as hell,  

We staid at, Nefi 

rolling home rv park nephi utah - Google Search

Rolling Home had 80 foot Asphalt pads, 30 feet wide, with Grass and a table,   has sperate entrance at the end so you can just pull on out with no issues,   

was only $35 per night, that is about 5 hours away from the Dunes 

we also stayed at the KOA in Huricane Utah, super nice also,      

We stayed at Golden Spike RV Park on the way up there as we visited the Golden Spike National Monument. I wouldn’t stay there again. They said over the phone they could accommodate my 65 feet but ended up having to disconnect. Pain in the a$$.

We stayed at Golden Spike RV Park on the way up there as we visited the Golden Spike National Monument. I wouldn’t stay there again. They said over the phone they could accommodate my 65 feet but ended up having to disconnect. Pain in the a$$.
Rolling home said 80 foot, i am 70 foot and still had around 20 feet in the spot,   was a great place to stay for a half way point,    The KOA in Hurricane, St George was a little tight, could not open both slides all the way, 

RATES & RESERVATIONS | Rollinhomervpark

Also if you need a Tire and Rim,  Les Schwabe was great,  We needed a Rim for a spare, the aluminum eat itself instantly when it touched the ground,  Discount Tire and Big O did not Carry any Rims, 

and Camping world Utah is the most useless place i have ever seen,  they did not even carry any kind of tape,  place is just useless,     

Les Schwabe had us in and out in 15 minutes,  was expensive, but did not loose that much time, 

The other part to watch out for is, fueling,   Maverick was the easiest BUT make sure they have the Truck/RV symbol on the road sign,  if not you are stuck at a normal fuel station,  we had to wait for everyone to leave one of the store front parking area to get out once,    We Fueled at the Maverick at the end of Hurricane-Nephi-Ogden-Twin Falls, Fuel Cash was $3.65 per gallon,       

download.jpg

Overflow camp site was amazing 

A364D6AB-7A59-4A2F-A3D9-B5DB7D8757FF.jpeg

8C4D8649-AD41-4C68-91D7-942F1E554735.jpeg

F7DF9084-6224-4132-AD85-E4D846A9A1EE.jpeg

19C4DAD0-C283-4B67-88BD-5C32051103F2.jpeg

Rolling homes was great on the way home. 

EED5AD11-665E-477E-B3A5-B0ACA243E48E.jpeg

CF665E57-F32F-4437-A5A7-C72B74C3396F.jpeg

2EC2B352-06C0-4AB6-9BEC-70A73A679C7F.jpeg

E7FABA29-3F61-40F2-8DCC-C99A2BF8F2C0.jpeg

@J Alper looks like you guys had an epic trip we love St Anthony and Yellowstone thanks for all the great pics 

Back