Roll Call, Anyone Else in Idaho at St. Anthony's next week

J Alper

Site Sponsor
Reaction score

We are leaving Friday and getting at Idaho Dunes RV on Sunday,,

We are leaving Friday and getting at Idaho Dunes RV on Sunday,,
You must drive your truck like you drive the rail two today’s to get from LV to St Anthony lol we will be there Friday morning 

You must drive your truck like you drive the rail two today’s to get from LV to St Anthony lol we will be there Friday morning 
Is it that long if a drive? I was planning on doing it in one shot from Corona. 

idk how long you will be there, but we will be there 7/10 - 7/17.

We do the trip in one day from San Diego with a 2 and 4 year old. Piece of cake from Vegas. 

LOL,  you guys are crazy, Super-Rory left the Tuner last night at 1Am, from Chula vista to Northern Nevada, and now heading to St Anthony's, He got to be beat,   will see you guys next week!! 

Just to get a Head start we are leaving Friday and just heading to St George after wifey gets off work,  this will be the longest trip with my 12 year old daughter,  so we will see how it goes,  then staying at the KOA in Salt Lake, Sat Night, was hoping to stay around 75mph to 80mph but with the price of fuel we will see how it goes,  

Just gonna miss you. We’ll be heading home on Saturday morning. Been here since Saturday afternoon. It’s getting warm. We did the drive in 2 days but we stopped at a couple National monuments/parks and took our time. Same thing on the way home. Got a river rafting trip planned in Twin Falls Idaho for the 4th. 

Are you guys up there with Matt, 

Our group will be at Sand Hills Resort 

July 3rd to the 13th. I will call you.

I’m gonna be there July 17-21. Just bringing the jeep though. Doing more exploring instead of buggying. 

Funna be hot AF up here folks, with afternoon thunderstorms / wind. I’d pick up a few bottles of Water Wetter or your favorite super coolant. 

Funna be hot AF up here folks, with afternoon thunderstorms / wind. I’d pick up a few bottles of Water Wetter or your favorite super coolant. 
Got to be cooler than Vegas, right now it is 95-Degrees at night and 116 during the day, 

Will post some pics 

Weather amazing in the 60s at night, Idaho RV resort is great,  kids floating in the canal that is in camp,  and after wiring a fan correctly, the dunes are amazing, flows like Dumont but twice as long, 

Everyone was calling it leach lake, but the lake for us only seen one, and you could spot it out easy, 

Weather amazing and the duning has is great,  at Dumont in the sand i have hit, 96mph,  today I hit 125, this place rocks, 

That's awesome!!!!  I tried to call, but you were already on the road.  I am going to head up with Jeff on the 23rd, hoping the weather is not too hot. 

Idaho is epic, dunes are long and fast.  Can't wait to get back there next year.

Back