Robert L

I hope so. I’ve ordered the step motor.  I took it out and it was locked up. Pulled it apart and cleaned it.  It sort of worked.  

Did the AC just Freeze up? I had that Happen to me on one of my moho's at the river from over use.. After I got home it started working again

Did the AC just Freeze up? I had that Happen to me on one of my moho's at the river from over use.. After I got home it started working again
No the capacitor took a dump.  It wouldn’t start up. 

Sounds like you are making progress. You will be done before you know it.

Fixed NO. Replaced step motor and then the controller no luck.  It’s got some interesting ground issues.   The door switch isn’t even connected to something. I’m still trying to figure out how it worked before.  

Robert what is the MPG of your Moho? I know yours is the 360hp right? I know it doesn't really matter when someone is driving a Moho but just wondering what the 360hp diesels get for MPG

The only reason I ask is because I been watching a bunch of RV shows and see the new 7.3 Godzilla in alot of gas moho's and they are around 350hp give or take and I know the old V10's were 6mpg on a good day so just wondering.

Not missing just.  We’ve been super busy with the long weekend.  

Back