RC Rock Crawlers

Nitro fun!   My kid has been talking about nitro non-stop since we started racing at some of the bigger 1/8th scale races. 
haha, this is actually 1/5 and they're 2-stroke... my new 1/8 scale is an e-buggy because I hate showing up alone and having to find a pit guy :lol:  

haha, this is actually 1/5 and they're 2-stroke... my new 1/8 scale is an e-buggy because I hate showing up alone and having to find a pit guy :lol:  
Which e-buggy did you get?    We have the new Team Associated B4e and it has been an amazing buggy so far.  Much better than the Losi we were running. 

Which e-buggy did you get?    We have the new Team Associated B4e and it has been an amazing buggy so far.  Much better than the Losi we were running. 
I got the new TLR 8ight-X/E 2.0, super nice so far

I got the new TLR 8ight-X/E 2.0, super nice so far
The new one does look nice.  Handling seems to be much better.   We were at a race last month at the Pro-Line track in Banning.  Ryan Cavalieri was there racing the new buggy.  It looked real smooth, but then again he is a pro so anything he drives looks good. 

The new one does look nice.  Handling seems to be much better.   We were at a race last month at the Pro-Line track in Banning.  Ryan Cavalieri was there racing the new buggy.  It looked real smooth, but then again he is a pro so anything he drives looks good. 
The team guys have had the car for close to a year already and have had time to get it dialed in. I'm waiting on bodies to come back from Andy's and then I'll be back out

The team guys have had the car for close to a year already and have had time to get it dialed in. I'm waiting on bodies to come back from Andy's and then I'll be back out
Losi did very little advertising for the new buggy.  It has lots of good improvements.

What is your local track?  Lots of good 1/8th scale tracks in So. Cal. 

We are lucky enough to have some Team Associated drivers at our track and share set up information.  

Losi did very little advertising for the new buggy.  It has lots of good improvements.

What is your local track?  Lots of good 1/8th scale tracks in So. Cal. 

We are lucky enough to have some Team Associated drivers at our track and share set up information.  
I'm in Norco, so indoor would be Coyote, outdoor would be either The Dirt or TA but haven't been to TA in a while

I'm in Norco, so indoor would be Coyote, outdoor would be either The Dirt or TA but haven't been to TA in a while
We have been to Thunder Alley a few times.  That is a good one and .  They just did a new layout.   We did the JBRL race at Thunder Alley.   If we were not going out of town we would head there for the club race this weekend.   Have not hit The Dirt yet.  

Have not been to Coyote.  

Our home track is Camarillo which is 1/10th scale and 1/8th scale.  We also go to Channel Islands (Santa Barbara) 1/8th scale track.  Channel Islands is a great place.  Especially in the summer.   Also have Hotrods not to far from us.  

Back