PRO R Power Mods

How much was the kit and what else did you have to buy? I have been looking at doing the bikeman or possibly the kraftwerks. But curious what the total cost is for the SC kit all done ready to go? Also how is the clutching? What all did you do for clutching?

Kevin
Good questions as I couldn’t find those answers when I was on the Kraftwerks site either. The kit says nothing about tune or clutching which we can assume both are needed.

How much was the kit and what else did you have to buy? I have been looking at doing the bikeman or possibly the kraftwerks. But curious what the total cost is for the SC kit all done ready to go? Also how is the clutching? What all did you do for clutching?

Kevin
Kit was 5k I think then the tune was another 600 through Pandemyk. Came with HP Tuners. Tune is spot on. Fired right up and hasn’t missed a beat. I broke a sc belt but that was because I had it routed wrong. 250 miles this week with no issues. I swapped to STM clutches but that’s obviously not needed so not sure what the clutch kit costs. I would call Pandemyk with questions they helped develop the tune for kraftworks

Packard was 10k, stand alone ECU and was a pain in the ass. 

https://www.pandemykperformance.com/products/2022-23-rzr-pro-r-pandemyk-stage-2-ecu-tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit was 5k I think then the tune was another 600 through Pandemyk. Came with HP Tuners. Tune is spot on. Fired right up and hasn’t missed a beat. I broke a sc belt but that was because I had it routed wrong. 250 miles this week with no issues. I swapped to STM clutches but that’s obviously not needed so not sure what the clutch kit costs. I would call Pandemyk with questions they helped develop the tune for kraftworks

Packard was 10k, stand alone ECU and was a pain in the ass. 

https://www.pandemykperformance.com/products/2022-23-rzr-pro-r-pandemyk-stage-2-ecu-tune
IF the tune comes with the MPVI3, that's only $200 for the actual tuning.

Bikeman tune and cam and call it a day.  The car rips with that combo.    Mega and I camp with the guy with the turbo on his Pro R.   Turbo once he got it dialed in by Whalen rips on E85 and even his 91 tune.   He is still messing with the clutching to get it really dialed in.  

Between Mega and our buddy you hear nothing but their cars for miles with the loud ass exhaust. 
No exhaust or clutching changes? I'm looking to pick one up but don't want it to be much louder than stock (I've heard some that are ridiculous).

No exhaust or clutching changes? I'm looking to pick one up but don't want it to be much louder than stock (I've heard some that are ridiculous).
The aftermarket exhaust are loud on the Pro R, but needed to get all of the benefits of the Bikeman tune with the Cam.  I think they sell clutch weights for the set up as well.  

yeah the Pro r exhausts are loud but Bikeman just came out with an exhaust that is 5 db quieter than the RPM chambered.  I have not heard it but its supposed to make power and the least amount of noise so far.  You can hear the different RPM exhausts on their site and then have an idea.  

I run the sport muffler from RPM in the dunes and its friggin loud, but run the stock one in the desert and its fine.  Not looking for all the power in the dirt.  

The aftermarket exhaust are loud on the Pro R, but needed to get all of the benefits of the Bikeman tune with the Cam.  I think they sell clutch weights for the set up as well.  
So the whole Stage 3 package. I'll roll stock for a while and see how it goes.

I’m looking at the stage 3 with their new exhaust. Now I need to figure out sand tires. The set up I have now works great for stock but will fall short at 300hp! Any ideas?

To add I’m running Raceline bead locks with 15x7 front and 15x10 rears.

I’m looking at the stage 3 with their new exhaust. Now I need to figure out sand tires. The set up I have now works great for stock but will fall short at 300hp! Any ideas?
STU  got back to me same day when I reached out for a recommendation. 

Back