Pro charger vs fingers

Was he reaching for something and it was accident,  or

Being mesmerized by the spinning turbine blades and wanted to see what would happen? 

I have to give him credit for the casual demeanor and to take time out for a photo. If it were me I think I would be hopping around like ten crazed maniacs.

Kudos on the use of zip tie!

Was he reaching for something and it was accident,  or

Being mesmerized by the spinning turbine blades and wanted to see what would happen? 

I have to give him credit for the casual demeanor and to take time out for a photo. If it were me I think I would be hopping around like ten crazed maniacs.

Kudos on the use of zip tie!
Casual demeanor and time to take photos like this?  My wife ran me over with a jet boat. This was caused by the intake grate fins. 60 stitches. 3” deep. 1/4” from my femoral artery. Notice I’m smiling😉

image.jpg

image.jpg

So this is a friend of my employee. He is a big 6’5” guy with a medical condition they can’t figure out. He can walk up 300 stairs but if he runs up 30 stairs he faints. He just brought his daughter home from the airport and had to run up the stairs at home. Fainted from a standing position and hit a badebiard or something near the ground (edge of a counter) 

F76FF772-CCDA-4FCB-8A17-3866A775E1BE.jpeg

0F2D198D-2849-4B43-8320-F0E1FACFDF5A.jpeg

C252F900-8B30-4E93-BF42-53197A17423B.jpeg

So at this point it was 2 hours after the accident as we weee very remote area about 20 miles south the way the bird flies ftom Yosemite El Capitan. We stopped off at a mini mart to buy a camera the the whole wound was wrapped with a towel and the blood dried so it was stuck closed. We had to pull it apart to get the whole effect

Back