Own a firearm in San Jose? Well, you may soon be required to have liability insurance...

The council also voted to require gun owners to pay an estimated $25 fee, which would be collected by a yet-to-be-named nonprofit and doled out to community groups to be used for firearm safety education and training, suicide prevention, domestic violence, and mental health services.

:doh:  

There's GEICO....Now we have GUNCO!

Do you have gun? Are you responsible owner? Have you ever committed a crime with your guns?

If you said YES to the first 2 answers and NO to the 3rd, well you're in luck! We have a plan that will make you, the "responsible gun owner" PAY!

GUNCO...because, we need more of your money to dish out to the THUGS of society for "rehibilitation"

GUNCO strives for equality, not really it just sounds good!

GUNCO....you can count on us! We're here for you...NOW PAY UP SUCKA!!!

:bag:

This would be great! All  the bad guys will have insurance now. Will the state have a low cost option  if you can not afford it?
I'm sure the Bloods, Crips, Homies, Mobsters, Mafia goons, etc. have jumped on their smart phones to obtain quotes.

I'm confident these guys will eventually register and obtain their liability insurance too. 

https://www.hastingstribune.com/ap/national/guns-stolen-from-rail-cars-spark-lapd-concern/article_d8a2c8f5-ae59-5caa-b21b-96d3dae43368.html

Scary thing is they don't need to steel them. I saw this YouTube deal where in the jungles of Columbia.. or maybe the forests in Mexico.. middle of knowwhere,.. 'craftsman' are just making their own guns.. by hand.. and they're legit (workmanship).. 

Crime is THROUGH the roof. 2nd Amendment .. and a CCW if you can get one mean more now than ever. Buddy of mine lives in another state. He's packing literally 24/7. On a 1 acre property in a suburb, he's strapped even if he's in his yard.. EVERYWHERE he goes and he lives in a 'low crime' city.

I don't blame him one bit.

abc

You moved to Tennessee, cut the umbilical cord you seem to have with what's going on in California  :lol:

CIYKI30WcAQPNGQ.jpg

And miss out on trolling the folks who choose to stay? 
At least you admit it. :lol:

It's 67* outside right now, I can see the Palm tree in my backyard moving with the wind....I may have to wear a light sweater or pants 😞 

It's 67* outside right now, I can see the Palm tree in my backyard moving with the wind....I may have to wear a light sweater or pants 😞 
Heh, hate to drop knowledge on you but that isn't free.  It costs money straight out of your paycheck.  You can't even breathe in CA without paying taxes. *insert Skeletor meme*

Last edited by a moderator:

73 degrees here!

I'm in no position to move and the way I see it, I can complain about all the bad that is around or look at the good!

Well, I just walked outside and took a pic of the good! Epic weather in January.

That works for me.

By the way, I do my part by voting. I do realize there are more idiots looking for handouts than ever here.

:simrak:

IMG_20220126_123614260_HDR.jpg

73 degrees here!

I'm in no position to move and the way I see it, I can complain about all the bad that is around or look at the good!

Well, I just walked outside and took a pic of the good! Epic weather in January.

That works for me.

By the way, I do my part by voting. I do realize there are more idiots looking for handouts than ever here.

:simrak:

View attachment 24647
If our part(voting) actually mattered we may make a difference. I give up, we lost this state just like MIchigan, Illinois, Washington, Oregon Colorado, Nevada... I could o this all day but again I say, I give up. This place has sucked the life out of me.

What insurance company is going to provide Liability for gun, do they even off that now???  And don't lose focus, this is San Jose which is full of a lot rejects from Silicon Valley

What insurance company is going to provide Liability for gun, do they even off that now???  And don't lose focus, this is San Jose which is full of a lot rejects from Silicon Valley
There are quite a few companies that offer CCW type of insurance.  The reasoning is somewhat the same.  Liability...

Back