Out with the Big and in with the little...

When I saw the tittle I thought it was going to be........

Never mind

Nice coach.

That is great millage. I put that much in my truck going from just about the same spot in Mesa to Toms Well on my way to the dunes, not towing.
This is from me, not chEFF's house Tuesday evening... 

Now I see what you meant when I asked if you wanted to check something out for me, and you said it was 'across town'. I had no earthly idea just how far the phoenix area would spread when they poured it out of the bucket in that spot there.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does a class c cost. My 20yr mortgage isnt that much!
You would be amazed, they are not cheap, and the Class B's are even more.  My payment is more than Raymond's but it is on a 2-year contract. 

You would be amazed, they are not cheap, and the Class B's are even more.  My payment is more than Raymond's but it is on a 2-year contract. 
I was at the RV show on Saturday, Not in the market just knocking the stink off the day using somebody else's AC and letting the GF spend some time with here sisters.  They couldn't understand how the little MB class C's were as much as the big Class A buses. I informed them it was the MB emblem that was a lot of it, Then we walked by the adventure van's.

I had no answer why a RAM van could possibly go for over $100K 

I was at the RV show on Saturday, Not in the market just knocking the stink off the day using somebody else's AC and letting the GF spend some time with here sisters.  They couldn't understand how the little MB class C's were as much as the big Class A buses. I informed them it was the MB emblem that was a lot of it, Then we walked by the adventure van's.

I had no answer why a RAM van could possibly go for over $100K 
Nespresso Machine, Shiatsu massage chair in captains chair, butt heaters in every chair, solar everything, geo link for your Labradoodle....you would be amazed.

When I saw the Man-Bun rubber band stand in the bathroom...I was sold.

Too bad my hair is gone now..

200.gif

Nespresso Machine, Shiatsu massage chair in captains chair, butt heaters in every chair, solar everything, geo link for your Labradoodle....you would be amazed.

When I saw the Man-Bun rubber band stand in the bathroom...I was sold.

Too bad my hair is gone now..

You wanna know what I looked at with a little disappointment in our new mini-coach, no sparker ignitor for the stove. I mean, really! Walmart bottom of the barrel gas bbq's have freaking ignitors!

Back