Old ATC 70

Just wondering if anyone Knows where to get a Pipe for a 74 ATC. Poule said the engine going in is a 110 so I have been waiting on finding a pipe and Spanglers has been sold out for quite awhile so its really stalling this Build.

100% my fault waiting on Spanglers Hoping they would come up with something but when I check it always says sold out.also life has been kicking my ass personally for the past 2 1/2 years so the bike wasn't top of the list. Hoping soon my mind will be straight again and this bike will live again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stugots Texted me this week saying he got Spanglers to Build me a Pipe so when its done and I pay for it I will be another step closer.. Thanks Randy!!

With the Help of Randy "stugots" getting Spanglers to build me a exhaust system I paid for it today and they are gonna email me when it ships..

Everyone on here has been so wonderful and supportive..

My youngest son been working on it this weekend. Got the engine in. Got the bars and triple clamp on. Need to figure out a coil and get the pipe modified too work throttle and cables brake levers and clutch lever and cable figure out pegs because the stock ones don’t fit anymore and a shift lever because the one on it hits the case then ready too rip. He is hoping too bring it Vets weekend 

IMG_0979.png

IMG_0980.png

So he needs some guidance for sure, The first build here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Bro.. I appreciate it

So I got home today and my Youngest son that has done all the work getting the RAT ROD 70 going has run two tanks of fuel through it today. First time this bike has moved under its own power in 15 years at least.. NOT done by far because no brakes are hooked up but it runs and drives

So I got home today and my Youngest son that has done all the work getting the RAT ROD 70 going has run two tanks of fuel through it today. First time this bike has moved under its own power in 15 years at least.. NOT done by far because no brakes are hooked up but it runs and drives
STAY OFF YHE 70 - Last thing you need is to be riding a fast atc70 with NO BRAKES!!!!!

@SandTrap  STAY OFF THE 70........Let the shoulder heal !!!!

:poule:

STAY OFF YHE 70 - Last thing you need is to be riding a fast atc70 with NO BRAKES!!!!!

@SandTrap  STAY OFF THE 70........Let the shoulder heal !!!!

I am staying away from it and I also want to Thank POULE for the awesome Parts that brought this old girl back to life.. POULE and Robert L have listened and answered so many of my Dumb questions and steered me the right way I am truly Blessed. When I got home My son said the Neighbor came over asking to Buy the bike my son said you don't have enough money because its NOT for sale ever. He said My dad learned to ride on this bike He said his kids will someday learn to ride that bike and it will become Living room art in his House when all thats done..

Let me know if you need anything else for it - If I have it,,  its yours for FREE !!!  Goal is to have you healed - Brakes working on the bike - Bike all buttoned up and looking good.............and having you ripping that thing over vets day in wash 22 this year!!

Thats your childhood :atc70: bike - NEVER get rid of it!

Very nice Wes now the fun part begins,making it look amazing!! Have fun with it and oh ya STAY OFF IT!!!

Back