OK RIDERED ,......Lets see the ATC 70 !!!

Here is a suspension bike we do with the Ape100 tank / once you have the stretch and some 1.5 inch rear spacers it SOO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE !

thadus Aplus.jpg

Do you guys recommend the frame stretch?  Me and my 14-year-old son brought ours back from the dead after about 12 years this last week at his urging.  We added some front suspension and lighting.  We put a new front fender on it but really had to cut the crap out of it to clear the head bolts. 
I am stretching my Blue Gen One and MY San Diego Chargers bike in the next couple weeks / I will take detailed pictures for you so you can see what to do with measurements.

:poule:

Looks clean!

Being 6'5", I've nailed my knees on the bars (maybe the forks?) a few times.
Stretch It @Bansh88 - WAY better and it doesnt take away from the :atc70:  - here are piccs of where my knees end up on a stock VS  3 inch stretched

Game Changer!

Knees stocker.jpg

knees ape 100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback, those are some beautiful builds.  I’m only 5’11 but can imagine it would be way more comfortable.   My kids is on me about stripping it down this summer and completing the build, not to mention he wants his own now.  

Thanks for the feedback, those are some beautiful builds.  I’m only 5’11 but can imagine it would be way more comfortable.   My kids is on me about stripping it down this summer and completing the build, not to mention he wants his own now.  
Give me a shout / I am LOADED with EXCESS :atc70:  right now.....I got in way over my head. I have EVERYTHING to build a Hard tail Stock / Hard Tail Extended Frame and Full suspension A+ bikes - I will hook you up!!!

:poule:

Back