OK RIDERED ,......Lets see the ATC 70 !!!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
@RIDERED Lets see pics of the :atc70:    I heard its a NICE one!!!!!......Lets start ordering the Blue Fenders so we can make it a proper Honda!!!! 

I am expecting RIDERED to be officially changed to RIDEBLUE !!!!! :lol:

Post some pics!!!!

AWESOME!!!!  I will expect you to be running that thing next new years at 8 am getting ready to head on over to the ATC 70 Invasion instead of Grumpy Old Grandpa Yelling at poor innocent  :poule:  for reving his 70 in the am !!!!   :lmao:

LETS SEE IT IN ACTION!!! :cheers:

IMG_9752.jpeg

IMG_9753.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to head out to wash 22 and see it for myself!!!!

IMG_9786.jpeg

IMG_9783.jpeg

OK @RIDERED  @doughboy just got a cartwheels wagon  for his :atc70:   I am picking it up in San Marcos for him tonight!!!!

Get Busy on Offer Up and find one!!!!!! I emailed the guy in Mission Viejo.....I willl let you know!!!!

Stacey needs a wagon !!!!!

WAGONS EVERYWHERE!

:poule:

IMG_9830.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg

IMG_9834.jpeg

I have the best wife in the world to surprise me for my birthday. She is so awesome. 

I don't have any pictures but I will ask the wife if she does. 

I have the best wife in the world to surprise me for my birthday. She is so awesome. 

I don't have any pictures but I will ask the wife if she does. 
I know StacBook took some pictures.

came out perfect - glad you did it this way !!! The leg room is way better . 

You can order a 3" extended Brake Cable (I can order it for you if you want because Im ordering some for myself too today).  He also makes extended throttle cables too

Let me know - I am placing an order for some random stuff today due to the latest frame extensions plan.

Looking good.  What's the new item on the left side handlebar?
I wonder if it’s a drink holder. I noticed he was having a problem stopping while holding his drink 🍺 

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
I was wondering if your brake cable still worked. We can't get the stock one too work the the taller bars so wondering what length you guys went with

Do you guys recommend the frame stretch?  Me and my 14-year-old son brought ours back from the dead after about 12 years this last week at his urging.  We added some front suspension and lighting.  We put a new front fender on it but really had to cut the crap out of it to clear the head bolts. 

atc.jpg

Looks clean!

Being 6'5", I've nailed my knees on the bars (maybe the forks?) a few times.

Do you guys recommend the frame stretch?  
100% YES - I was against it UNTIL I rode it and saw the ape 100 Tank properly installed. Do a 3 Inch stretch and relocate the tank mounts. The one Brad did was a bit different due to other issues. That one he sleeved his entire Frame.

You can buy the 3 Inch extension for around 55 bucks from Richard (KASEY) here on gd before the crash...... and get the "peanut tank off ebay.....here is what you end up with!

3 racks.jpg

white bike.jpg

Back