OK GD.com.. ABC is confused...

Ya know .. I doubt anyone makes money on this site.. so I'll swallow it down.. Crap.. my Mom had a stroke over the weekend (she's fine).... who gives.. 2 Craps... I appreciate this site... this community.. and the friends (and enemies) I've made here... 

Guess when I'm 'bored' I'll post old crap.. but life moves on... I'll be posting new stuff as well as our friends here.

Thanks FNG and SLAPPY.. We all love ya!

abc

Gonna take my youngest (of 4 kids... 3 in their 20's ..) to cheer leading game... then I'm gonna roll by and check on my 2014 RZR that's getting the Big Bore 1110cc installed... supposed to hammerite the boxed arms.. some other random crap...

I REFUSE to DIE... 

.. much love..

a

b

c

Last edited by a moderator:
@ANGRYBUTTCRACK Dang....what happened to the Turbo S?????

Were you blasting ABC style Balls to the wall...ludicrous speed?

:lmao:

I hope all gets fixed up soon. Extended Warranty...good call! I'll do the same when that time comes.

Yeah man.. weird deal.. I have $30k-$40k in that toy... I dunno.. just glad I'm not out of pocket... 

.. Getting better skid plates... and getting some anti-rust pain on the boxed arms of the 2014...

... can't wait to see how much guts an 1110cc will have (big bore)...

abc

Are you saying ALL my posts are gone too?? Peace

Hey, ... remember the 'Camaro' post.. damn shame that thing is dead.... I'll re-post stuff.. but I have TONS of content... 

Slappy or FNG should probably give me my own 'corner' .. like ABC forum... that way people who aren't down can just stay away from my threads.... LOL

abc

How do I get my Avatar up?.... 

smoking-gun.jpg

It definitely sucks that files were lost but look at it this way, GD is back and we all get to relive the adventures of abc!  

This thread rocks! We shall survive! 
I'm down with that... LOL... baby Kate.. she's 14 now.. almost 15.. she's in the Turbo S rollover picture... this like 12 years ago.. this little MOV.COM deal... movie thing... WOW... it goes by quick!

... the baby

abc

View attachment FILE0020.MOV

Last edited by a moderator:
17 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

You know.. as long as we're 'LIVE' .. I'll just irritate the EFF.. out of all the new members.. re-introducing the first BAD MUTHA EffA to y'all...

I'm ..........

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

great song choice!!

Says 'Moderator' in your profile.. you should know... LOL... FNG explained it... just a domino effect deal... it happens.

abc

119.JPG

View attachment 1650

This is my youngest, Kate, 14.. all my other kids are in their 20's and don't live with me (thank God)... She's actually driving the RZRs now.. I just don't want the kids on quads anymore... 

abc

Back