OK GD.com.. ABC is confused...

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
... Are all my old posts and threads toast?... I have/had a quad for sale ONLY on this site... WTF happened... ?

Just want to understand... I have FB account and 'lurk' but have not posted in 4/5 years... I have no other social media nor will I... Ever..

Thanks,

abc

PS. This video is over 10 years old... I've been going to Glamis since I was 11... I'm 49.. .. yup 38 years... 

View attachment 1704828156_FILE0072-GlamisXenu.MOV

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who you are...

200.gif

...but EVERYONE'S File got wiped out...we start from scratch.

:crusty:

I feel sorry for me.. and the GD community.. I have so much video and photo footage.. that I ALREADY posted here.. I'm actually watching Go Pro sand car videos I made and have never edited or posted from a decade ago..

... I have SO MUCH content.. I should just 'produce' my own movie... on YouTube.. Me VS. offroading.. I literrally have 1000 hours of footage... over 2500 photos...

.. The story of ABC.. 

Except it isn't over.. .I have 2 RZRs.. both with BRAND NEW motors.. long story... 

Eff .. Do have to redo my signature.. c'mon man.. this is my ONLY outlet?

tears... abc

I feel sorry for me.. and the GD community.. I have so much video and photo footage.. that I ALREADY posted here.. I'm actually watching Go Pro sand car videos I made and have never edited or posted from a decade ago..

... I have SO MUCH content.. I should just 'produce' my own movie... on YouTube.. Me VS. offroading.. I literrally have 1000 hours of footage... over 2500 photos...

.. The story of ABC.. 

Except it isn't over.. .I have 2 RZR.. both with BRAND NEW motors.. long story.

Eff .. Do have to redo my signature.. c'mon man.. this is my ONLY outlet.

tears... abc
New motors!?

Damn...

.. The story of ABC.. 

Except it isn't over.. .I have 2 RZR.. both with BRAND NEW motors.. long story.

Eff .. Do have to redo my signature.. c'mon man.. this is my ONLY outlet.

tears... abc

You sound...

Angry.  

Yeah.. but all good.. My 2014 RZR hit a rock and cracked the case.. $8300 from insurance.. I upgraded to a 1110cc big bore...

My 2019 Turbo RZR S Velocity GRENADED.. I have the extended warranty and the dealer is installing a NEW CRATE TURBO S motor as we speak... I'll have to take them both to my Mom's in Rialto... to break them in.. 10 hours.. no more than 5k RPMs.. but I'm not trippin, between insurance and warranty I coulda got soaked for $20k....

Life is weird.. and so am I..

abc

Long live GD.com!

I just wish all my old stuff wasn't 'lost.' .. shame.. I've MADE so much 'content' on here.. 

... there's like no 'back-up'?

This is like losing a child... I actually have all the content, but our back n' forths are what are CLASSIC. .. IMO...

Ok.. get the Eff over it right?

abc

107b centered.jpg

You know.. as long as we're 'LIVE' .. I'll just irritate the EFF.. out of all the new members.. re-introducing the first BAD MUTHA EffA to y'all...

I'm ..........

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

To be honest, there are some things I posted in here that I’m glad are gone! I mean I know they are still out there, but they aren’t on here!

Yeah.. but the HISTORY.. god.. I'm such a Effin' wimp.. DUDE .. GET OVER IT!.. right?

.. The story of ABC.. 

Except it isn't over.. .I have 2 RZRs.. both with BRAND NEW motors.. long story... 

Eff .. Do have to redo my signature.. c'mon man.. this is my ONLY outlet?

tears... abc
Post away!!!  We need the entertainment.

2 new motors?   The Turbo S motor did not last very long

Yeah I 'side flopped it' with my 14 year old at like 10mph.. took a 1/2 hour to get people to flip it on it's wheels.. started the motor and is soared to 277 degrees and fried... I don't get it.. but whatever.. brand NEW crate motor installed by the dealer.. it's basically a head gasket failure that created the deal.. whatever.. I want my toys back.. Once broke in I'm going to..

Big Bear (crab flats)

Mammoth

Utah

I dunno..

Going to Kauai 6/12-6/26 so I am the happiest muther effer in the WORLD...  

hawaii 4.JPG

flop.PNG

Back