Oh Jeeze

I wish them the fleas of a thousand Sierra Club members..

I suppose that depends on the efficiency of the pump and the QTY of beer consumed by all parties.  mostly me.......

IMHO, they lied to you.....They have no current plans.  They have plans.  They didn't spend 6.8 Mil as a land investment.  They will go slow and steady.

Gordon's already has an RV park and Long-Term Storage, a restaurant and a "Parts-House."  MY BIL thinks it is better to leave his stuff down there, rather than drag it from the LA area.  As a side point, if something breaks, it doesn't get fixed till the end of the season.

1st Step....get the zoning changed

2nd step....get their heads together....this may have already occurred and it may need to occur again.

3rd step...???

IMHO, they lied to you.....They have no current plans.  They have plans.  They didn't spend 6.8 Mil as a land investment.  They will go slow and steady.

Gordon's already has an RV park and Long-Term Storage, a restaurant and a "Parts-House."  MY BIL thinks it is better to leave his stuff down there, rather than drag it from the LA area.  As a side point, if something breaks, it doesn't get fixed till the end of the season.

1st Step....get the zoning changed

2nd step....get their heads together....this may have already occurred and it may need to occur again.

3rd step...???
Yep. Like a frog being boiled in water. 

Also, the steps are wrong, see below explanation:

Like it or don't, Polaris owns the land and can do with it as they see fit. Polaris could care less about a dozen angry GD.com members.

Like it or don't, Polaris owns the land and can do with it as they see fit. Polaris could care less about a dozen angry GD.com members.
Or even two dozen... You are correct. They bought the land, they can do what they want with it.

Back