Number one song the day you were born

I remember watching Donny and Marie in the mid 70s. Then shortly after was into Black Sabbath and going to see Van Halen in concert.  :bangyourhead:
Yep, The Donny and Marie show on Sunday nights I believe...our family watched it too.

:dbart:

Top 10 was strong for my birth week:

1 4 I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE –•– Marvin Gaye (Tamla)-4 (1 week at #1) (1)
2 1 LOVE CHILD –•– Diana Ross and the Supremes (Motown)-9 (1)
3 3 FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE –•– Stevie Wonder (Tamla)-7 (3)
4 7 ABRAHAM, MARTIN AND JOHN –•– Dion (Laurie)-8 (4)
5 5 WHO’S MAKING LOVE –•– Johnnie Taylor (Stax)-8 (5)
6 2 HEY JUDE –•– The Beatles (Apple)-14 (1)
7 8 WICHITA LINEMAN –•– Glen Campbell (Capitol)-7 (7)
8 9 STORMY –•– The Classics IV Featuring Dennis Yost (Imperial)-8 (8)
9 11 I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE ME –•– Bobby Vinton (Epic)-7 (9)
10 6 MAGIC CARPET RIDE –•– Steppenwolf (Dunhill)-11 (3)

Elivs Presley - Suspicious Minds

What was the Number #1 song the week you were conceived? :sex:

Here was what was on the radio that week... :sexpos:

1  GET BACK –•– The Beatles with Billy Preston (Apple)-3 (1 week at #1) (1)
2  AQUARIUS / LET THE SUNSHINE IN (The Flesh Failures) (Medley) –•– The 5th Dimension (Soul City)-12 (1)
3  LOVE (Can Make You Happy) –•– Mercy (Sundi)-7 (3)
4  HAIR –•– The Cowsills (MGM)-11 (2)
5  OH HAPPY DAY –•– The Edwin Hawkins Singers Featuring Dorothy Combs Morrison (Pavilion)-5 (5)
6  IT’S YOUR THING –•– The Isley Brothers (T-Neck)-11 (2)
7  ATLANTIS –•– Donovan (Epic)-8 (7)
8  THE BOXER –•– Simon and Garfunkel (Columbia)-7 (7)
9 GITARZAN –•– Ray Stevens (Monument)-8 (9)
10  THESE EYES –•– The Guess Who (RCA)-8 (10)

Is this a scam to get my date of birth?! :lol:  

Is this a scam to get my date of birth?! :lol:  

Sure, you are laughing, but if you think about it, the cookies they use plus the info that you search would make it very easy for  them to get a pretty good idea of your age for targeted ads  . . .

Sure, you are laughing, but if you think about it, the cookies they use plus the info that you search would make it very easy for  them to get a pretty good idea of your age for targeted ads  . . .
Are you aware the amount of Data Mining that happens to a single person in a day?

We give up so much information without a second thought...people really don't want to know.

Are you aware the amount of Data Mining that happens to a single person in a day?

We give up so much information without a second thought...people really don't want to know.

Oh yeah.   As soon as cell phones came out, we pretty much lost all privacy . . .

Back