Now that the "season" is over, what do you do with yore time?

Getting the Lincoln back to road worthy.

And a ton of other projects around the house and buddies projects

Winter = keeping the sand toys running.

Summer = Keeping the boat running.

Try to have a little fun in the middle and enjoy time with the family!!

DEHV6181.JPG

I live in Havasu so...

Complete refresh on my car, new MOHO, box trailer, waiting for my pool to get put in.

Harley rides, house projects, summer trip to Utah, & plenty of time at the beach. 

0A28E19C-9C89-49A8-AEA5-0BAE79AD05B7.jpeg

Play every week with the band, writing a little more, working on new material, play some golf, and spending more time with family...and of course, this place❤️

My Plate seems FULL currently and Future unknown but working towards getting a New Toy for Next Dune season "hopefully"

We head to cooler riding and spend most of the summer camping in the pines. My wife would prefer i get the projects around the house done but I am not about that. I have been looking at boats but I keep going back and forth. 

11.jpg

Tore the motor and fuel cell out. Junkyard motor ate a bearing so was on the hunt for a new one. Found an ebay seller offering brand new short blocks for sale. Posted about it on here and someone went and bought all 5 before I had a chance to pick one up. Luckily found another seller, plus found some brand new heads as well. Assembling the motor now then the car is off to Jones fab to have the mounts built for my new to me radiator. Then is off to have the shocks rebuilt and possibly have all the panels wrapped. Not sure if I want to keep the backdraft theme anymore.

Back