Now that the "season" is over, what do you do with yore time?

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I find myself having a lot more spare time than I used to with not prepping for a trip every weekend :lol:  We used to switch immediately to river season but have been boat-less a while now. It's looking like golf and a few trips this summer, one long one back to the mid-west. I've also got several projects in progress, the back yard, the YJ project, cleaning out the garage so I can put the toys back in it, and later this summer tackling the front end rebuild of the Can-Am :bangin:

Just did a bunch of work on the front end of my CanAm a little over a week ago. I store out in Glamis So I did it out there. More work then I thought it would be. New rack with rack stabilizer kit. A gusset kit, new control arm bushings and new axils. I did find my sway bar was broken so I replaced it also. Feels good know. Played in the sand for 5 days after. Sand was great. Very few peps and the wind blew on a few different days. Temps not to bad. Had 2 days it was 68 and 72.

Last edited by a moderator:
Building my Old School car! 6" wider beam, 3" lift spindles, 2 liter VW, built swingaxle (by Fish) with Class 9 Fox shocks all around

BUGGY2.jpg

We missed this Season, but we have upgrades that need to happen or it's going to look like a clown rodeo at my camp.

200.gif

I'm buying a new boat should be finished in a few weeks. Then it's river time.

Doing some boating at home, no river/Havasu plans this year, tired of all the idiots.  Been golfing and getting ready for a couple Kennedy Meadows Motorcycle trips as well as a few beach camping trips.  Rented a beach house in Ensenada for a week this summer as well.  Talking about a Cabo trip in late Sept, but so far all talk?

Projects, thinking about putting a 3500 generator on the tongue of my box trailer.  Buggy is all ready for next season.

Back