No Shell Rotella T4 Triple protection 15w-40

onanysunday

Reaction score
Can't find any at Walmart, Autozone, Oriellys, etc. Need 5 gallons. What the heck?

I have in the past seen it at tractor supply, you might try there.

Ya. I’ve noticed its scarce. I have a 5 gal bucket if you get desperate. But im basically buying when i see it. T5 is even harder to find

#fjb

Use something else.  It's just conventional oil.  Costco was loaded up with the Kirkland brand 15/40 the other day.

$12 a gallon.

I went to get T5 and no one had it. I will check tractor supply.

it isnt just rotella, lots of lubricants are getting scarce from what im hearing/reading. wallmart in havasu hasnt had any for months (well everytime ive looked in the last few months they have had none) i finally found 2 2.5gal jugs of it at tractor supply here in town.

Its OK  - EV's don't use oil and they are the future (sarcasm)

I just cannot get Oil filters around here - Having to order off amazon and I hope they are nit Knock offs

Call Napa they had pallets of diesel oil. It was Delo 15/40. They have a grey bottle thats synthetic and contains a bit more of a certain lubricating metal i cant remember. Its good for older diesels like the 7.3. Im fairly certain the Grey bottle contains as much of the good stuff as the original Blue bottle.

Napa might have rotella in stock. Or something just to get moving. Some guys run that DelVac oil as well. Which you might be able to find in 5gal for decent price. 

Back