New to me 2007 #25 Funco Hustler

Was this the one the guy was selling for his uncle on FB Marketplace ?  I believe he was in Havasu ?  If so I almost pulled the trigger on it. Congrats on the new ride. 

Congratulations Matt way to step up that is a beautiful car!!

Congratulations. 
Should be a good dune car and looks great too. 

Was this the one the guy was selling for his uncle on FB Marketplace ?  I believe he was in Havasu ?  If so I almost pulled the trigger on it. Congrats on the new ride. 
Thats a great question. Dont know if it made to FB market place but @Grease Monkey will have that info as he bought it and I got it off him the same day :lol: , I do know it came from AZ

Look at that little gem. I wonder where that was hiding. I would have bought that in two seconds. When you are ready for more power Gary at C&G still does the full closed deck deals on those motors. That motor at 20 psi was one of the funnest I have ever driven. 

Look at that little gem. I wonder where that was hiding. I would have bought that in two seconds. When you are ready for more power Gary at C&G still does the full closed deck deals on those motors. That motor at 20 psi was one of the funnest I have ever driven. 
Great info thank you!!  Could only imagine how fun it would be at 20psi

Most Funco sales happen between friends, groups, buddies etc.  Thats how this deal came about.  I was in the market for a deal and another project.  It was love at first sight for @Greengo.  So I put him in the drivers seat and it was a done deal.

Glad he's in the Funco family. I know he's stoked.

Back