New to me 2007 #25 Funco Hustler

Greengo

Reaction score
Well after many years of being allowed to drive and living through my knee grow @Grease Monkey and all his Funco's, the dream became a reality.  In the Funco family :shocker:

This is the brother to his current car that just got the re-do other than power plant and trans.  We believe the car was originally built with a v8 per build sheet from funco

Its a J35 turbo (low boost) with a 2d.  Dont have a lot of experience with the Honda but am excited to learn so you Honda guys can be sure ill be full of questions..  @Kraut_n_Rice

These Honda's have some long legs and the car handles amazing.

There will be a short list of upgrades. Full prep, whole new radio kit as the current looks to be from 1980 :lol: (Roadmaster?) full air system and controls, possibly update the dash.

Will be keeping it in its stock form for the most part. 

Just be cleaning it up and making slight touches to personalize it.  Huge shout out to @Grease Monkey for taking the time to hunt down this car.

Cant wait til next season but am pumped to get familiarized with it.

hustler.png

hustler1.png

hustler2.png

hustler3.png

hustler4.png

hustler5.png

That looks like a super fun car to dune!  Congratulations !!

Righteous pickup that car looks sharp as is :cheers:

CONGRATS Matt !!!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL !!! Wow   NICE CAR !!!!!!!   Hope you have MANY YEARS of Great Endless Dunes with that  Beauty!!!

AWESOME !

:poule:

CONGRATS Matt !!!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL !!! Wow   NICE CAR !!!!!!!   Hope you have MANY YEARS of Great Endless Dunes with that  Beauty!!!

AWESOME !

:poule:
Thanks Andy, falling in love is pretty sweet :lol:

Now come get all these damn 70s so I can upgrade this car :lmao:

That's a great car, I rode with it in our group a few times this year, the car rips!!!

That's awesome Matt!!!!!!!!

At first I thought it was my buddy's car but his has a Subie. That will be a great duner!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back