New OHV related laws coming in 2022

Es a yoke....

But...if you want to get picky...Then CA boats have to have an AZ sticker to launch in AZ (Site Six, Windsor, etc...), park in the channel, park on the AZ side of the lake/river, etc...

And stop coming over and buying all our ammo.

Right, who wants to hang on the CA side?

Reactions: Mac
If it's a motorcycle plate, MVD hammers you for the registration fee (at the normal depreciated "MSRP" value of the vehicle) when it's time to renew if you don't keep the off-road designation current. Game & Fish links with MVD, so they know. An example with my SCU was $500.00+ renewal W/O the off-road, $5.25 renewal fee with the off-road current. I bout shait my pants when I discovered that little piece of information

I don't know what happens if you have the Az RV or regular Az plate.

Our government employs some of the best pick pockets in the universe.
And I’m still upset it went from $4.75 to $5.25. It’s the only way to register. 

I have quickly went over the trailer thing and can't tell if they are screwing  us or not.  It kind of looks like they are making anyone towing up to 10,000 lbs have to get a class C. They made it confusing with the verbiage about fifth wheels.  

I have been to utah (lake powell)and took sons quad for a restroom runner and i asked park service about the out of state sticker he just smirked and said "what sticker" and just said "im a federal officer i only care if its currently registered not my job to enforce the states added requirements"

Wonder if BLM will be different when it comes to enforcing a state law but im pretty sure i can predict what they do.

Back