New Intech Trailer Construction Progress Photos

They built some nice trailers.  My friend had a stacker built by them. 

Sweet trailer you are having built. 

I want to see someone build a trailer with a sliding side door, like a mini van but larger. Sits flush when closed, and 48" wide, or possibly more. I think that would be trick.

Congrats on that great trailer  - I watched a shop tour/build on you tube about a year ago made me drool, so superior to most of the processes and build quality you see out there today even from the higher end companies  - Enjoy!

Trailer is complete. Shipper will pick it up early next week. I'm looking forward to organizing it and adding the necessary remaining items items like helmet hooks, compressor, hose reel , etc. 

IMG_9916.JPG

IMG_9917.JPG

IMG_9918.JPG

IMG_9924.JPG

IMG_9925.JPG

IMG_9926.JPG

IMG_9938.JPG

IMG_9941.JPG

IMG_9942.JPG

IMG_9945.JPG

IMG_9948.JPG

IMG_9951.JPG

IMG_9952.JPG

Such a nice looking trailer, I'd be afraid to load it lol 

That is beautiful. Do you mind sharing what the shipper is charging  ? 

That is beautiful. Do you mind sharing what the shipper is charging  ? 
I'm paying $3500 for a fully insured (verified) shipper. It's right at 2100 miles door-to-door. I got cheaper quotes but either weren't insured or not enough insurance. And then some bozos wanted me to let them haul stuff in the trailer during shipment  :classic_huh: :classic_huh:

Now that is one badass trailer. Going to look awesome behind the Moho.                      Congratulations 

What size fuel station?
80 gallons total. There are 2 (ea) 40 gallon tanks. They have separate fills and you can select which tank to pump from if you need different types of fuel. I plan to use same fuel in each tank but you never know what the future may require. 

Back