MWB

MWB did the YFZ go away?
YFZ has been gone for a while now. the YXZ is on the market.

Having the typical fun time dealing with Craigslist Effers.

What is your bottom dollar? What is your Top Dollar? Don't think I should have to tell you that Bro?  Idiots

Good luck selling it all your stuff is super clean

Just finished I think a quick little back and forth with a local dealership.

B: Hi I am B I am the used sales manager from blah blah. We would be interested in your YXZ if it is still available

M: Thanks for taking the time to respond, but we both know my car is priced right for the used private sales market and your looking at paying me wholesale.

B: If it appraises for what you are asking for we are more than willing to pay your asking price

M:  We both know that isn't going to happen

B: We are currently buying them for your asking price

M: Well you are more than welcome to come look at it< When should I expect you? 

B: You would have to bring to us.

M: I would have to drive 20 miles round trip to get my trailer unload all the stuff I have stored in it only to drive another 30+ miles round trip to bring it to you Only to have you low ball me and me refuse your offer to have to repeat the process . 

B: That is a chance your just going to have to take I guess.

M: I will tell you what. You guarantee me $150.00 cash money to bring it to you weather you buy the car or not.

Guessing he will not be texting me back  

Try the FB classified pages lots of traffic in there people looking to buy SXS

Just finished I think a quick little back and forth with a local dealership.

B: Hi I am B I am the used sales manager from blah blah. We would be interested in your YXZ if it is still available

M: Thanks for taking the time to respond, but we both know my car is priced right for the used private sales market and your looking at paying me wholesale.

B: If it appraises for what you are asking for we are more than willing to pay your asking price

M:  We both know that isn't going to happen

B: We are currently buying them for your asking price

M: Well you are more than welcome to come look at it< When should I expect you? 

B: You would have to bring to us.

M: I would have to drive 20 miles round trip to get my trailer unload all the stuff I have stored in it only to drive another 30+ miles round trip to bring it to you Only to have you low ball me and me refuse your offer to have to repeat the process . 

B: That is a chance your just going to have to take I guess.

M: I will tell you what. You guarantee me $150.00 cash money to bring it to you weather you buy the car or not.

Guessing he will not be texting me back  
Borrow a flat bed dude.

Bring it down and we'll look at it. SURE! Peace

@Crusty why is it if I get behind a taco truck I want to send you a picture?

@MWB

You like to see me happy or just tease....undecided.

200.gif

Great Slappy story. I think I remember that night. Peace

Back