Looking for Boxer puppy

Big_Daddy_Jp

Reaction score
I’ve finally got my wife to somewhat agree on another dog. We are a boxer family but right now they seem to be hard to find? We live in San Diego and I’m not sure where to look besides CL. Anyone have any leads? I’m not looking to buy from a company as they ask a crap ton for them! Thanks

Seems pretty far away, but maybe they are in short supply like everything else...

Thanks but Bakersfield is a little far
We are same boat. Too far, or we would have gotten one. 

there are a dozen rescues in san diego, but from my experience they all make it a comlete PIA or they are hard to get ahold of

Last edited by a moderator:
If it helps I have family in both cities and we are having Xmas in Bakersfield. I bet I could talk my dad into bringing one back home to San Diego for you.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm picking this guy up from Peris on Christmas eve for a suprise presentfor the family. She has a couple left...

IMG_9700.jpg

there are a dozen rescues in san diego, but from my experience they all make it a comlete PIA or they are hard to get ahold of
Getting a dog from a rescue is harder than adopting a child. They are ridiculous with what they ask. I'm all for ensuring the dogs go to a decent home but they typically go way overboard. 

I’ve finally got my wife to somewhat agree on another dog. We are a boxer family but right now they seem to be hard to find? We live in San Diego and I’m not sure where to look besides CL. Anyone have any leads? I’m not looking to buy from a company as they ask a crap ton for them! Thanks

If you are interested we will make it work. We want these guys to go to good homes. Wife says to move them. 

Scott 661-201-2246. I can’t do it today but am open the rest of this week 

If you are interested we will make it work. We want these guys to go to good homes. Wife says to move them. 

Scott 661-201-2246. I can’t do it today but am open the rest of this week 
Of we can make something work im game. @Big_Daddy_Jp is only 15-20 min from me. This coming week is my most insane work week of the year. Every flight school and plane owner will be begging me to fix all their last minute bs before i take my one and only week vacation for the year.  

Of we can make something work im game. @Big_Daddy_Jp is only 15-20 min from me. This coming week is my most insane work week of the year. Every flight school and plane owner will be begging me to fix all their last minute bs before i take my one and only week vacation for the year.  
Ya bro I am down to help work with you. I am pretty screwed as for driving that far. Next week is pretty busy and then I’m also on call so I can’t go far from home. Let’s put our heads together and come up with something!

Ya bro I am down to help work with you. I am pretty screwed as for driving that far. Next week is pretty busy and then I’m also on call so I can’t go far from home. Let’s put our heads together and come up with something!
Bro, if you find something but are on call and need help to make it work let me know, I got your back and will help. Need a new Wheeler i  that house, miss that guy.

My wife and son have been begging for 2 years for a second dog and I have always said no way. They are going to be absolutely surprised on Christmas day. 
That is super cool! He looks like a big strong pup. Such an awesome gift. Congrats!

Back