Laughlin

Hey I got family from KC MO.......what you tryin to say.......oh ya their a bunch of cousin humpers...nevermind. 

Hey I got family from KC MO.......what you tryin to say.......oh ya their a bunch of cousin humpers...nevermind. 
I lived in Sedalia MO for a short spell... Don't leave yore garden shed unlocked, they will boil down just about anything to make some meth-like products.. 

I lived in Sedalia MO for a short spell... Don't leave yore garden shed unlocked, they will boil down just about anything to make some meth-like products.. 

Is Sedalia MO a safe place to live?

With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, Sedalia has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.

Is Sedalia MO a safe place to live?

With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, Sedalia has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.
yah, that is fine n dandy, but I rented the second and attic floor of this house for $350 a month in 2000. 

image.png

Back