Kawasaki RIDGE - JAN 23, 2024

From the title, I thought it was a new hang out spot in the dunes.  Coordinates?

I have a friend who already sold his PRO R waiting for whatever this is. He had a KRX loved it but sold it because of the power and bought a PRO R and it just wasn't his fit so he is waiting for this
I bet he is going to be disappointed. It's a utility model. Crusty was right.

The hype was beyond absurd, given the unit revealed. Pretty silly on their part.

7b87e9ad-4815-4c84-bf6b-50de69546c45.png

This was it?  Lulz.

:lmao:   I knew it would be a UTV.....not a sport model but wow they hyped it up pretty hard.

92 or 116 HP  :blink:

4 cylinder motor has potential I guess...

Somewhere some :redneck:  is happy?

Got 1 on these for building a home in Utah that still is in zoning/plan approval for the past year and so while I wait, its my vehicle I use when I am up at Grand Cyn airport.  

People gave me a hard time  :ex:  until they enjoyed heater in the snow and AC in August.  

New-Main-image-F-C-JA.jpg

Got 1 on these for building a home in Utah that still is in zoning/plan approval for the past year and so while I wait, its my vehicle I use when I am up at Grand Cyn airport.  

People gave me a hard time  :ex:  until they enjoyed heater in the snow and AC in August.  

But can it Side-Hill Wheelie across Olds?

Nice JD Rig you got there :ez:

Glad you got the Yanmar diesel, not the Chery/Joyner gas engine.

Anyone else see this during superbowl. That cost a few bucks. https://dailycommercials.com/kawasaki-super-bowl-2024-commercial/  Commercial was 45 seconds.  Have to sell a bunch of units to cover that expense. 

• For the 2024 Super Bowl, the cost of fame and exposure has reached new heights. Securing a 30-second advertising slot during this globally watched event comes with a hefty price tag of $7 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
That ad will probably nab them lots of sales for the Ridge.  It is luxury farm equipment.   They should of used the Ridge in the couch potato farming ad.  LMAO!!!!!

I bet you Luxury Farm Equipment sells more units then Sport Models across the US. It used to back in the day :ez:

Back