Just ordered one of these. Seems too good to be true. Hope I didn't get scammed ...

I dont ever buy anything from adds I see online, and even try to scroll past or hide them as soon as possible. Even if its a cool looking product, I dont want "them" to "win" and will never buy. I am stronger than that. 

I've been patiently waiting but finally gave up. Tracking # hasn't updated since 9/8/2021

Contacted Paypal and filed a dispute. Within minutes I received an email from Paypal indicating a refund is being issued. I knew it was too good to be true.  

Off you want something real and buy online, buy directly from the US manufacture’s website.

Get what you pay for.

My &.02

At least 1/2 Of what is on Amazon are counterfeits.

ABC

I've been patiently waiting but finally gave up. Tracking # hasn't updated since 9/8/2021

Contacted Paypal and filed a dispute. Within minutes I received an email from Paypal indicating a refund is being issued. I knew it was too good to be true.  
Thanks for keeping us posted and alerting us to the kind of strange things that are going on.  I'm always on Amazon or Ebay so I haven't had any bad experiences yet.

I hope you find a similar product that works well for you.

Look on the bright side.

Speed UTV will be delivering UTVs to customers this year. That's great news!

If you're looking for a Honda EU2200i generator, they're selling them on FB for only $79 with free shipping! Smokin deal!

🙂
200.gif

really, C'mon man, you are smarter than this.

Didnt take your smart pills again huh. LOL

SCAM......

Back