Just ordered one of these. Seems too good to be true. Hope I didn't get scammed ...

Most likely a scam but good luck. We had one of those a few months back. Just keep good reacords with your CC or Debit Card for your bank. Mine was PayPal and took a bittle longer to resolve. 

I ordered this raft (big one that you can walk on), I knew it was too good to be true.  After a couple of months of not receiving anything, I contacted the seller.  They sent my $.99 scissors instead...............WTF.  I waiting a few more weeks, contacted paypal.  They refunded me my money the next day.  The Facebook/Internet scams are rampant.

What happen with the dude that bought the BBq?

Proxy website is always a red flag... :lol:

Contact Us

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would love to hear from you, contact us on:

Email: service@machao.shop

Phone number:+86 138 2693 1450

this one is tooooo obvious. I clicked on the "contact us link". and above is what popped up. Scammer A$$ people. 🙄

If you get it you should mount some of those $40 BD lights up on the grab bar so that you can night ride 😬

I ordered this raft (big one that you can walk on), I knew it was too good to be true.  After a couple of months of not receiving anything, I contacted the seller.  They sent my $.99 scissors instead...............WTF.  I waiting a few more weeks, contacted paypal.  They refunded me my money the next day.  The Facebook/Internet scams are rampant.
Last time I ordered something like this, the company mailed me a 3 pack of the cheap blue face masks. I disputed through Paypal. Paypal indicated there was a tracking # showing it was delivered to me. I had to explain to Paypal what they sent to me wasn't what I paid for and was only worth a couple bucks at most. The Chinese company told Paypal they offered me store credit or a partial refund. Paypal advised me to take the partial refund or risk not getting any refund at all after they complete their investigation.

So if they get enough suckers to buy these things and only give back partial refunds, they make a pretty good $$ living. I'm sure I just got myself into the same situation. Time will tell. 

I am that guy... It was a scam, but since I used paypal, I got my refund.
Look on the bright side.

Speed UTV will be delivering UTVs to customers this year. That's great news!

If you're looking for a Honda EU2200i generator, they're selling them on FB for only $79 with free shipping! Smokin deal!

🙂

Back