Jeep pics

I'd like my LJ, but a newer platform would be sweet.  

Jeepworks stretched JK is nice.  Was for sale a few years ago.

rps20180328_155326_877.jpg

14 jk. Last mod was un-bending my tierod and rewelding the psc tabs back on.I like to bash it on rocks. 

7DAAF1EF-61C0-404D-8491-31177074B471.jpeg

Sweet!  What suspension are you running?  Your JK flexes nice.
Genright triangulated 4 link in the rear with outboard coil overs. Front is a teraflex monster kit. But I will eventually do something different with it. Or sell this thing and build a Toyota or Xj that I can drag the body across the rocks and not care. 

Genright triangulated 4 link in the rear with outboard coil overs. Front is a teraflex monster kit. But I will eventually do something different with it. Or sell this thing and build a Toyota or Xj that I can drag the body across the rocks and not care. 
Nice.  That genright rear helps a lot on JKs.  With the lines you're doing, body damage is inevitable....lol.  I could see adding a beater to wheel.

Just realized I don’t have any pictures of the whole Jeep since I bought it. This was the day I bought it. Have done a few upgrades since (front bumper, winch, headliner, and a tune up). Needs tires next.

1995 Jeep XJ w/ the 4.0. 4 inch lift on 32s. 
63601B4E-C698-4B48-B51C-4215F8AE6410.jpeg

Just realized I don’t have any pictures of the whole Jeep since I bought it. This was the day I bought it. Have done a few upgrades since (front bumper, winch, headliner, and a tune up). Needs tires next.

1995 Jeep XJ w/ the 4.0. 4 inch lift on 32s. 
View attachment 2054
Looks clean.  What tires are you thinking of?

Still wheeling your Heep?  We're probably gonna head out to Big Bear July if you wanna hit some trails.
Yes.  Went to ejs.  Would like to do more local stuff too.  Let me know when.  Your swap done by then?

20210510_103526.jpg

Yes.  Went to ejs.  Would like to do more local stuff too.  Let me know when.  Your swap done by then?

View attachment 2828
Nope.  Gonna rip it apart after the trip.  COVID supply chain issues ruined my plans of starting the swap in March like planned.  Just got all of the bottom end parts last weekend, ordered in January.

63 CJ3B still under construction to be a Sand Drag / Desert bomber

LS duh
TH400
Ford 9" 4-Linked
A-Arm front

Found in friends scrap pile....
IMG_0305.JPG

Drew up an idea and went for it.
stock -vs- stretched 050217.PNGFile_000.jpeg

IMG_1626.JPGIMG_4404.JPGIMG_4402.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

Back