Jeep Lift Question(s)

Should receive my new wheels/tires today (tires were backordered). Hopefully will install this weekend and see how it sits on 35s with no lift. Going to sell the take offs which will fund the lift if I think it needs one.

Should receive my new wheels/tires today (tires were backordered). Hopefully will install this weekend and see how it sits on 35s with no lift. Going to sell the take offs which will fund the lift if I think it needs one.
Nice, looking forward to seeing it all done-up! 

-TJ

All done. Everything seems to clear at full turn w/ plenty of clearance. Did the Rough Country spare tire bracket so I could get a full 35 spare up there. 
Before and After. 
A419E4A9-AF40-4A01-8E59-55059194660D.jpeg9B909A4F-AE71-4343-A466-AAECB4BFA3AF.jpegC6B63B9F-7959-481A-8FE4-B0422820DD7E.jpegE92C444E-C2B2-4286-A610-0EF8DA319437.jpeg

Looks great!  I'll be interested to hear how you like the Patagonia A/Ts, I have the M/Ts on my WJ.

-TJ

Looks great!  I'll be interested to hear how you like the Patagonia A/Ts, I have the M/Ts on my WJ.

-TJ

So far, so good. Albeit it's only been a couple hundred miles. The A/Ts are a lot quieter then the Wildpeak M/Ts that came stock on it. I lost some "aggression" on the tire but in all reality, it'll spend 95% of it's life on asphalt and the A/Ts will be fine for my intensions. 

For what you want to do, get the Mopar 2 in , a good trackbar such as TeraFlex or Rock Krawler, order a Mini Tazer to adjust for tire size ( it does a lot more too) and be done. 

So, after I installed the 35s, I was convinced I wasn't going to lift it. I like the way it looked, it fit in my garage. I was cool with it. Well, I finally got the bumper after it was backordered and did the install on Thursday before going up to Big Bear this weekend. An LOD bumper with a 12k winch dropped the front by just over an inch. Now, it's a bit nosed down and I'm thinking I need to go with a lift. Here is a pic from this past weekend in Big Bear. While the jeep is slopped down, the droop is definitely noticeable.  

IMG_0261.JPG

Back