JD'S Memes

275418868_1183268295743056_5450911972199792947_n.jpg

AMEN!!!  Im tired of hearing people tell me how much they hate Trump.....He got things done!

look if you had five businesses say they can get rid of your termite problem, and they blow wind up your skirt and take your money and they are still there.  then you get this guy who is smelly, ugly and smoke a cigarette with a sailors mouth say he can do it--and he does, he is my hero.  Trump may not be the PC president, but he got it done

Last edited by a moderator:
AMEN!!!  Im tired of hearing people tell me how much they hate Trump.....He got things done!

look if you had five businesses say they can get rid of your termite problem, and they blow wind up your skirt and take your money and they are still there.  then you get this guy who is smelly, ugly and smoke a cigarette with a sailors mouth say he can do it--and he does, he is my hero.  Trump may not be the PC president, but he got it done
Exactly.

Trump came in as a non-politician and exposed how corrupt they are. They did anything and everything to get him out.

The sheep believed it...and the leftist media spun it so much and so often that's all we heard. Trump bad...why? he just is!

Now, had he stayed off twitter, I think we would have had a different outcome.

I have posted some stuff on my social media about Biden and asking for the Biden nut swingers to comment as to why he's good and what has he done to better this nation..........crickets.......chirp chirp chirp, NOTHING! Well, no mean tweets!

SMH

#EFF YOU JOE BIDEN AND YOUR WHOLE ADMINISTRATION YOU EFFIN POS CORRUPT SOB A_HOLE EFF-FACED DEMENTIA-RIDDEN WEASEL A$$ MUNCH!!!!!! :bag:

:dbart:

Exactly.

Trump came in as a non-politician and exposed how corrupt they are. They did anything and everything to get him out.

The sheep believed it...and the leftist media spun it so much and so often that's all we heard. Trump bad...why? he just is!

Now, had he stayed off twitter, I think we would have had a different outcome.

I have posted some stuff on my social media about Biden and asking for the Biden nut swingers to comment as to why he's good and what has he done to better this nation..........crickets.......chirp chirp chirp, NOTHING! Well, no mean tweets!

SMH

#EFF YOU JOE BIDEN AND YOUR WHOLE ADMINISTRATION YOU EFFIN POS CORRUPT SOB A_HOLE EFF-FACED DEMENTIA-RIDDEN WEASEL A$$ MUNCH!!!!!! :bag:

:dbart:
So how do you really feel? :rotf:

Honestly, I am not all that fond of the old EFFING POS SCUMBAG SUCK-UP SPINELESS TURD BRAINED EFF TARD!!!!!!!!

:bag:
wrong thread but i dont mind.....

i also think Biden likes that Russia is shutting down any and all information that could tie his son and him to Pay to play schemes in Ukraine with the oil companies, why is he waiting so long to shut down oil purchases--like really?

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have so much to say about this clip, but don't want to hijack this thread. But I have to mention, that idiot did not unite Europe. He enabled a war and Europe started standing up out of self preservation. He has followed Europe, not led them to unity.
this clip could be an entire thread

Reactions: THD
One of my favorite fun things to do with Biden supporters is to ask them why they decided to vote for Biden, and they cannot mention Donald Trump in their reply.

They start shaking, foaming at the mouth, convulsing and then finally their heads explode in rage and about 12 oz of Pumpkin Spice comes flying out, instead of brains.

:lmao:

Back