JD'S Memes

This is BULLSHIT..............  its the person merging into the flow of traffic that is responsible for doing so safely. 

& BTW.............. Waiting until the on ramp runs out & just moving over into oncoming traffic (often times @ speeds 15 to 20 MPH less than the flow of traffic) is not safely........... 
There are ramps on either side of my shop that have zero area for catching speed and no shoulder they just dump you on the freeway (lake jennings westbound and dunbar eastbound) If your in the slow lane locked in and refuse to speed up slow down or move over into the empty lane then eff you hit me im not driving on the shoulder. A little courtesy and understanding. I know better than to be in the right lane approaching certain onramps.

but yes. i too hat asshats that merge slow unnecessarily.  

There are ramps on either side of my shop that have zero area for catching speed and no shoulder they just dump you on the freeway (lake jennings westbound and dunbar eastbound) If your in the slow lane locked in and refuse to speed up slow down or move over into the empty lane then eff you hit me im not driving on the shoulder. A little courtesy and understanding. I know better than to be in the right lane approaching certain onramps.

but yes. i too hat asshats that merge slow unnecessarily.  

Yulp, so thats 2 times when there really is no good option.  how about the 3,398,882,283 other on ramps where folks are Richard Craniums????  LOL.

And yea, those 2 are hosed, any any of us that drive that with frequency, know it & make accommodations accordingly. 

Back