JD'S Memes

True story. While going through sub school in Groton, CT I was a nonqual (nonhuman in submariner eyes) put in a barracks room with 3 sub qualified FTGs, a rating I considered inferior and a source of constant friction between us. The 3 of them were from the same boat, so they were like brothers and they had a contest where they would keep the panties of every girl they smashed and pinned them up on the wall just above the light switch. After a while, they filled up one row, then made a second row and the 3rd row was now hanging over the light switch. The female barracks officer made them take them down when she inspected the barracks, but they put them back up right after.

They noticed I wasn't hanging any panties up there and one of them asked if I was gay. I said, "If I was gay, I would have already tore up one of you little limp wristed b1tches." This resulted in an attempted beatdown, but like I said, limp wristed.  LOL

One Friday, I went to the Exchange and bought a pair of underwear nearly that size in the pic and mounted them on the wall, completely covering and dwarfing all of the other panties on the wall! I went to bed.

They came back at about 2am and after fumbling under that huge pair of panties, they turned on the lights and saw them. They woke me up and asked if I was ok? Did she roll over on me? Am I hurt? They wanted all of the details.

I slowly told them the story, that I went to the enlisted club on base for a beer and there was this estimated 500 lb woman sitting there by herself. I sat down at the other end of the bar, but after a couple of drinks she moved to the chair next to me. I didn't want to be rude, so I asked her name and made small talk and she told me her life story. She'd always been big and she was lonely, she had no friends and her husband was deployed, so she was extra horny...

They were listening intently and asked, "What next?" I said, "Well, she told me her husband was an FTG and right then and there I decided I would harpoon her as a favor to her, since she had never had a real man in her life!"  

They immediately jumped up and commenced a beatdown! They managed to wrap me up in my sheets, took me down to the showers and soaked the sheets and left me in the shower all wrapped up. I was laughing hysterically and the guys in the room across from the showers woke up and unwrapped me. I got back to the room and the guys were still a little sore about the prank but eventually admitted I had them going for quite a while!

The guys took down all of the smaller panties and left just the gigantic pair over the light switch for our next room inspection. When the female barracks officer came in, she looked around, spotted the huge panties and burst out laughing! She said something like, "Don't get hurt!" and left the room.

Ahhh, the good old days on WestPac...

256273979_10159872766387311_1454032544900069251_n.jpg

Back