It's Saturday Sept 14th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

sold my turbo s.................bought a pro r................why do i keep this circle going, i'll literally be broke really soon, like monday probably

posted my s, guy sees it and says man that's clean, if it is as clean as the pics i'll give you full price............shows up today , said hell its cleaner than the pics, here's your cash count it and i'll load it up, didn't even drive it.
posted my 03 truck for sale, guy shows up, kicks the tires, says i'm going to look at another one with less miles etc etc. calls me back in an hour and says man this truck has crappy paint work done on it so i played him up, well im on a test drive right now with a guy so if he don't want it i'll call ya back, he said i'll give ya 9500 ( i was asking 10) and i said no problem test drives over it just sold lol. there was no test driver, i was looking at my new pro r. turned right around and bought a 2018 within 30 minutes.

sold my turbo s.................bought a pro r................why do i keep this circle going, i'll literally be broke really soon, like monday probably

posted my s, guy sees it and says man that's clean, if it is as clean as the pics i'll give you full price............shows up today , said hell its cleaner than the pics, here's your cash count it and i'll load it up, didn't even drive it.
posted my 03 truck for sale, guy shows up, kicks the tires, says i'm going to look at another one with less miles etc etc. calls me back in an hour and says man this truck has crappy paint work done on it so i played him up, well im on a test drive right now with a guy so if he don't want it i'll call ya back, he said i'll give ya 9500 ( i was asking 10) and i said no problem test drives over it just sold lol. there was no test driver, i was looking at my new pro r. turned right around and bought a 2018 within 30 minutes.

Congrats man...nothing beats a clean item for sale...you can just tell when people take care of their shit...you made the deal easy LOL

Back