It's Saturday Sept 14th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Garage beers last night with a couple buddies. Out early this morning for my daughter's cross country race.
Almost 3500 kids racing. 98 schools competing.

Cutting some trees/firewood this afternoon and tomorrow.

Today is my 33rd anniversary. So I'm ditching my wife and driving 2 hours north to buy some guns. LOL

Ok.... to be fair we are meeting at a friend's place afterwards and them we are going out to dinner tonight.

Manyana... church, a friend is using my garage to get his windows tinted, trim the hedge on the other side of the house, then... not sure.

Supercross today here in Fort Worth TX. Working on the Beast tomorrow. Re-Mount Ice Machine. Prep for loading trailer. Going to install paddles on Thunder! Change oil and clean Air Filter on Kashmir. Wife names everything. Beast is the Moho. Thunder (as in Thunderstruck) is the SXS. Kashmir (As in Led Zep) is the Quad. Looking forward to trying out the New Tech 10's. Thanks @dbart for the Pic! Peace

Beast Dreams.jpg

New Boots.jpg

Attachments

• QUAD.jpg
    QUAD.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Staying quiet this weekend nursing cracked ribs.
Watching the super Mx shortly. Going to go out to an old friends tomorrow afternoon to catch up we haven’t been able to get together for quite sometime.
Have an awesome weekend everyone and be safe

As soon as I get off my azz...

I'm gonna head down to A-1 Canvas. The owner is my next door neighbor and he's helping me Completely re-do my 28' tri toon!

But today...

I'm yanking out his old dinosaur computer, all the old cabling and snake pit that's burried behind it, and get his newer computer all dialed in and running. Hooked up to his existing printer and network and all that jazz. He's cleaning out his office waiting for me as I type this!

Funny story...

Last week his router took a shit. He calls Spectrum and tells them to get their ass out there and fix it!!

Two days later, we are Still waiting. 🤬

So later that same day, he gets a phone call, asking him to renew his contract. I'll give you three guesses how that phone call went!!!

2 hours later, the repair guys show up! What a shocker eh? 😱🤣😜

...supporting my son.

Well, we were getting ready to move to Costa Rica for 3-6 years but things have changed.

Long story short, my dad was a semi-pro baseball player and amateur boxer. It seems my son has inherited those skills. He's been playing baseball since 4yo and a couple of months ago, he stood out to a UT scout for his batting. He's the only kid who does not hit off the tee. He hits hard and typically runs a 3-base hit or HR. He also punches and kicks like a tank (been in MMA since 2.5yo)...and carries himself, accordingly. He certainly didn't inherit this from me...I'm a clown. I credit his mom (she's a badass), my dad (he's a badass), and my grandfather (he played the guitar; Val plays the ukulele). He's also speaking Japanese & Spanish.

The scout explained that it would be a shame to take him away from the game because he displays the talent of a gifted ball player. I don't know any of the fundamentals of the game other than how it's played. My wife (and dad) persuaded us to stay here and support him through this journey.

So, today was a tournament to support him.

Costa Rica has some Badass baseball players coming out of there. Also TCU and DBU in TX are great college baseball programs. Both Private Schools and Expensive. Our Grandson wants TCU. I told him......get you a scholarship Son. Our money is going to Glamis / River Cruises / Outdoor Motocross / MXDesNations / and whatever Mrs chEFF wants. Might want to learn how to hit a curve ball. Peace

Enjoying the cooler weather after the heatwave. Bush at SDSU last night. Bayfair may be in the plans tomorrow. Counting down the days to SSSS! IMG_20240913_212708143.jpg

Up in montana for three days to tour glacier national park. one stop on out 36 day trip. Absolutely beautiful up in these neck of the woods. Came in on the 2 and what an amazing drive.
If you end up where there is a Montana Club restaurant check them out...last time there...great food.

Back