It's Saturday Oct 12th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Flew to Hurricane Utah. Such a birchen area. Definitely on the list for a vacation or retirement home. Picked up this Entegra, VWay stacker and Funco. Driving it to Johnstown CO, just north of Denver for the new owner. Coach rides so nice.

20241012_180314.jpg

Workin on a set of ls headers; found a ims oversize banshee tank along the road its in good shape if ayone wants it they can have it. Kids soccer game. Double header softball tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_7573.jpeg
    IMG_7573.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7580.jpeg
    IMG_7580.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Daughter had a cross country race "Early" yesterday out East of Denver.
Was happy to see this.

Finished putting the wife's old machine back together followed by Celebration beers. Finish prepping the other 400 today. Resized_20241012_083713.jpeg20241008_171917.jpg

Hung out with friends and floated the boat for the Hallett Regatta. Friday night was dinner with friends and the Hallett reception at London Bridge Resort. Saturday was out on the water bright and early, up to Pirates for most of the day followed by the shitshow in the channel. Dinner at Scotty's with friends. Sunday...dog park, shopping and hopefully work on my car some.

I went to observe my first pistol match today. It was very cool. I think I'm going to enjoy doing this.

Yesterday was action packed kinda. After my house chores pulled the Flatbed out and greased up the wheel Bearings and tried to get that more ready for mama G. The afternoon my Oldest came over and my Youngest said lets go for a SXS ride to the local bar. We did it was short but sweet and I was reminded again how much I want a 4 seat SXS again as I like the way they handle way better than my two seater. Just my opinion.. Got home washed my SXS and put it away and today more house chores and church in the morning so its back to work tomorrow.

Camped at San Clemente Beach group camp with 2 buddies I've known since high school - and several other people I met for the 1st time...Good trip.
IMG_20241013_173243.jpg

Stuck at a Loves truck stop near Johnstown Colorado for the next 18 hours. RV seller said it needed to be delivered Monday morning. Morning for me is 6-8am. I booked an 11am flight back home, non stop Denver to Burbank. Text the buyer and he says can't take delivery until 11am Monday. Well fuck me. Changed my flight to 4pm and have a stop in San Francisco, so 6 hours instead of 3 hours. Fuck me again.

Making the best of the situation.

20241013_152126.jpg

20241013_173918.jpg

Back