It's Saturday Oct 12th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Shop, end of summer cleaning, organizing, dump runs etc. All flat surfaces get touched. Top of benches, bottom of benches, shelves, carts etc. Flat places collect shit and about this time of year I'm over seeing it.

Y'all have a great weekend.

Cheers

Nothing too exciting. I need to hang a window shade, normal weakly chores, I need to figure out which branches I'm trimming on our big magnolia. It needs a big trim, but I dont want to kill it or make it ugly...

Tomorrow going to watch a pistol match. And..... dunno

Last edited:
Did my first home repair job yesterday for my new company I started. Got invited back today to change out a water softner that has been flushing 6K gallons of water a month down the drain!!!! Before the armchair plumbers critique, its in AZ and we dont have earthquake strapping on our WHs.
WH job.jpg

Going to a memorial service for my high school Auto Shop teacher. Monte Vista High in Spring Valley Ca. Mr. Ben Howard. He was the best. Made an impact on everyone he taught. Much more than just a Teacher. He was our friend, mentor and Father figure for many. Hope to see a bunch of my old classmates from 1978

Brought the Funco and enclosed home for some post-SSSS trailer cleanup, season prep, etc. Washed the CanAm up this morning, emptied it out, and loaded it onto a trailer and sent her to a new home. I've got 2.5 weeks to get a new car and prep it for the season... and I threw my back out while effing with the X3... back brace, tens unit, hot tub, and muscle relaxer for now, rest of the plans on hold until I can move.

Brought the Funco and enclosed home for some post-SSSS trailer cleanup, season prep, etc. Washed the CanAm up this morning, emptied it out, and loaded it onto a trailer and sent her to a new home. I've got 2.5 weeks to get a new car and prep it for the season... and I threw my back out while effing with the X3... back brace, tens unit, hot tub, and muscle relaxer for now, rest of the plans on hold until I can move.
:WTF: you @madweazl and @rivermobster all have broke backs? you guys are OLD :just sayin:

2 dump runs. 8 flat carts emptied. 6 work stations cleaned up and ready for monday. Definitely could use another Saturday .....

Reactions: FOG
Back