Its Saturday March 2th 2024.. What is everyone up too?

Twins 14 birthday was yesterday. 

My boys grown 7" since last March.  Going to have to do some shock tweaking for this trip and start looking for their next machines.20240302_132143.jpg

Prepping for next weekend trip to Glamis. Trying to change the cv’s on the duramax and every time I drag the tools out it starts to rain.

Reactions: FOG
Getting over being sick. Went to one of the boys’ soccer games. Now sitting watching SUPERCROSS!!!!!

Just got back from 7 days in Baja. First major SXS ride for me. 6 cars, 10 people 1430 miles! One day was 262 miles. Some were very long days. Very fast paced, incredible scenery, river crossings, up hill rock climbs, high speed two track rained one night and this morning on the way back to tecate. Chasing white water on the shoreline 

IMG_8119.jpeg

IMG_8107.jpeg

IMG_2556.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a blast.was that you and all buddy or was it a guided trip?
It was set up by GPS kevin. He did all the hotel accommodations, had a chase vehicle with some of our luggage and snacks. But we had no guide. Just maps with easy normal and hard routes with mileage etc. it was our responsibility to get to next destination by evening. I think it was $1700 for one vehicle and two people. We paid for all meals except 1. It was very fast paced. I mean like pedal to the metal most of the time. The biggest hiccup was I broke a rear arm. Major camber and toe out. Made it to the bay of LA just in time. That town was practically dead. Found the only mig welder in town at a an auto shop. Miller 175. I basically rented his shop for 1.5 hours and did all the work. We used a huge chain come along and pulled the crack closed. Welded it up and added a gusset. he charged me $100 for use of the shop. That was our furthest point south and if I couldn’t get it fixed it would be a $3000 tow bill to the boarder

IMG_8116.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back