Its Saturday March 2th 2024.. What is everyone up too?

SandTrap

Reaction score
Well its the weekend once again.. What is everyone up too?

Reactions: FOG
Not sure.  I got some parts in for the gun, so need to do that.  After those 10 minutes are over my list is pretty much done.  LOL. 

I bought a mesh wifibsetup that I need to setup.  Chores.  Maybe go for a quick hike between clouds.  

Reactions: FOG
Headed to the Special Olympics Basketball tourney with my daughter today. Two games to play. Rest and the dreaded opening of the trailer doors to see what shifted during flight. The last day was brutally rough. I'm confident something moved or came untied. Hope nothing got too damaged. Y'ALL have a great weekend. TX is crystal clear blue skies and great weather. Peace

Cold, windy and rainy.  Breakfast casserole almost out of the oven.  

Helldivers II and fireplace management is pretty much all I can do today.

If the weather is the same tomorrow, probably have to make it a very short day at work.

Cold, windy and rainy.  Breakfast casserole almost out of the oven.  

Helldivers II and fireplace management is pretty much all I can do today.

If the weather is the same tomorrow, probably have to make it a very short day at work.

Enjoyed seeing you @Bansh88 Although it Beit brief! Had to roost some sand. I'm sure you understand! Peace

Wrenching and prepping to hit the road for Glamis in 11 days.  Scrambling. Having issues.

Regretting letting all the qauds sit since last March. 😪 

Whelp....  looks like the tax stuff was not even started....   :rant:

Im getting hosed on this deal... 

Watching my youngest playing District Playoffs in Anchorage via streaming video. They are 1-1 so far and have a chance to make Nationals this year if they win this weekend. 

Attending my oldest son's 1st round playoff games, they lost last night and need to win 2 of 3 against Vegas to continue their season. 

Both of their seasons can end this weekend...

Sitting at the airport in Phoenix waiting for our hour delayed fight. We spent the week in Sedona and heading home to So. Oregon and it is snowing there probably the reason for the delay. Ever one have a good weekend and be safe.

Back