Its Saturday Jan 6th 2024.... What is everyone up too this weekend?

SandTrap

Reaction score
Well what is everyone's plans for the weekend? I got the usual chores then Watching Supercross tonight on TV

I’m somewhere in Louisiana on my way to Atlanta today with Wilmington NC as my final destination. 

God damn igniter went out on my Pit Boss this morning!  Guess I'm trying the snake method on my Weber for this pork butt.

Got a 2013 Grand Cherokee to replace my daughters Equinox that got totalled.  Going to do brakes and an oil change on it today.

And booze 

Last edited by a moderator:
Put another coat of polish on our furniture.  ( It's been too long.)  Going to look at an Acura to replace my wife's Furd that got rear ended.  Visit my MIL and put another camera in her condo (she's 97 and lives alone).  House cleaning.  Try to finish up my 6.5 CM project.  Maybe goto Pala to watch @punkur67 shoot a match.  

Spending the morning in DelMar at the adrenaline Challenge lacrosse tournament! 3 crazy tough games today in a row - can’t believe its 2024 and my little guy is a senior in HS !!!!! TIME flies!

working on 70s and bikes and desert stuff this afternoon!!!!

RIP to rampster !!!!!! Dan Walker is spreading ashes this am in glamis!

be safe out there

:poule:

IMG_8985.jpeg

Was going to take my Son to my Mom's in Rialto so he can try out the new MX 250 he bought, but had to kill it as my Dually is still in the shop (was going to follow him in the RZR). I love how a $350 bill, moved to $5k for maintenance and repairs on the rig.. UGH!

No other plans.. had sushi last night,. . always a nice treat.

Hope some of you are in Glamis.. and that the wind flatened out all the ruts.

Some dude on FB offered me 5 acres of land in Palmdale.,... I passed (for the RZR).

410032326_6934117360038880_7770868878999003028_n.jpg

abc

Trying to post some adds for my sand car. Got a text wanting to know if still for sale. (almost as soon as I finished typing). Then one asking to avoid scam, so they know it real I should reply using their code. I told them if they want to know its real get there ass over and look at it. Been no further contact. Hard to believe.

Trying to post some adds for my sand car. Got a text wanting to know if still for sale. (almost as soon as I finished typing). Then one asking to avoid scam, so they know it real I should reply using their code. I told them if they want to know its real get there ass over and look at it. Been no further contact. Hard to believe.
I found that if you put in the ad “if ad is still here it’s still available” as so many people only ask if it’s still available, and never hear from them again. Helps weed out answering this question over and over…

any other questions other than can I come see it is usually a scam!!!

Resting after 8 days in the dunes, coming back to work and tearing down the house of Christmas decorations. Life is good..

Took down the Xmas lights and yard decorations, and got all that crap put away.   :sexywave:  packed away inside Xmas last weekend but asked fr the lights to stay up another week.

The rest of the weekend?  No clue.

Trimming and pruning trees. A pleasant joy. Eating some Mandarin oranges off my tree. No sugar needed. Spraying my stone fruit trees for fungus. Doing some light grading for my neighbor. Checking peak hydraulic pressures on my excavator. Should be 5500psi!  Prepping the can am for next week day trip in the desert  

IMG_7823.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

Sat: 

4am gym time

11am son's soccer

1pm mariscos/seafood

afternoon: footballs games

bed: 7pm

Today: 

3am gym time

8am church

9:30am breakfast