Its Saturday Feb 10th 2024.. What are your plans for this weekend?

That’s the main reason I barely posted anything on my car.  
That is kind of sad! I feel posting it is best, you can as well as the rest of us decide who's legit and who is just out there. Fun to see projects. Remember not all are talented enough to do the work, just criticize others that are.

Smoked wings.  Awesome!  Avoid sugary based sauce.  Gets too crunchy.  Buffalo is perfect.

Wife made a Buffalo bread kit she got from  work. Ramped it up a bit and damn is it good!.  Looks like hell but good!

Played with family lamps.  Cleaned up and tuned.  The one on the left is a very old carriage lamp!

20240210_164125.jpg

20240210_172427.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And have to deal with all the naysayers and armchair quarterbacks....naw.... 😆
Don't let the A-holes turn you off.  Most of us appreciate the effort and vision. 

Some of us, though are trying to help but don't know we are being A-holes...  LOL 

Fooseball coverage starts at 6pm EST...pfffttt.  :coocoo:

I'll be in bed by 7:30ish. 

Go Niners.

well in retrospect my daughter came home to "visit" and come home for my son's last dinner here before he moves to minnesota for 6 months training.

we had qdoba catered, and right at kick off my wife takes her to dr. she's feeling ill.

called and said she has covid lol. seriously???????

so my inlaws ate at their house, my son stayed there, we came home to tend to her, we basically said our goodbyes over the phone. 

not her fault at all, but of all times lol, but he left at 7am this morning and despite my ocd ness, and anxiety i've been having about him leaving, he's almost there.

but in my frantic anxiety moments saturday night i did a full service on his truck, oil change, air filter, new plugs, wires, checked tires, spare was flat, aired it up, washed it and cleaned the inside, got him a bigger tool box together from my spares, 

for a weekend i was hoping to do nothing, i was grinding till 2am getting him ready to leave

@Wash 10 Crew I wonder how many folks (Myself included) looked @ that picture & didnt even see that.  LOL. 

Well @Bansh88.......... WTF?  you keep all of your missiles just laying out in the hard like that?? 

Oh ya.   The neighboring property has that propped up.  I think it's actually like an aux gas tank for a jet?  

Back