Its Saturday Feb 10th 2024.. What are your plans for this weekend?

Big Weekend. Lots of CA rain coming our way. Replacing the broken pull rope on the 70. Replacing the front shocks on the MOHO. My friends who own KING AIRE'S say it's a HUGE difference. Excited to see the difference. Going to remove the macerator on the MOHO dump station. I'm old school and like direct flow. Plus, the Macerator hose has cracks in it. Pretty messy dump. Slowly preparing for departure to Mother Glamis which will most likely be our last trip of this Dune Season. Excited to see Y'ALL soon. chEFF stickers were delivered yesterday. (QTY 50) Excited to install them all over the truck stop bathrooms along the I-20 / I-10 / I-8 west bound freeways. Have yet to install the paddles on the Quad. They're in the back of truck ready to go. Y'ALL have a great weekend. Peace

Been raining and will continue through Monday so considering my body forced me to take a week off from the gym, I'm going to sit around and do a combination of watching movies and reading...ALL DAMN DAY.  Sent a couple guys out for a day job/project which should net me $600 so happy about that.  May do a quality check towards the end of the day.

Tomorrow?  Same...watching movies and reading until the foosball game.

Reactions: FOG
Storm has finally passed. Gee whiz!  We got lucky and snow never stuck passed the first day so the bhole crowd won't have a reason to stick around.

Still, no way I can go anywhere because I'll get stuck in snow traffic.  Hope to smoke some meat.

20240207_101716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain here today so limited. Taking hazardous waste to collection site today. They are getting a load, wish it was re-sell able as I have some very expensive products. Clears, catalyst, and auto top coats. 

being a scifi nerd I am watching season 1 of Halo, it moved to showtime which I was already paying for so I have the whole season on que, season 2 starts on sunday :jeff:

Suppose to be 70* today here in Wilmington NC.  Hopefully warm enough to wash some of the cross country grime off the Moho.

Then the big game tomorrow.

I've started the teardown on my car.  Slow but steady.  I know once I get it back from powder I'll get into to "GO MODE" and want to get it back to together.

At work right now.  Hope to get some yard work done today and tomorrow.  

Headed to Mom's in Rialto with my Son so he can get more practice on his MX, I'll follow in the RZR. He and his buddies are going to Ocitillo Wells for Presidents. I'm going to loan him my Suburban as he has a 4 runner and plans to sleep in the vehicle. 

Other than that, watch the Cheifs beat the 49ers tomorrow.

Peace

abc

Trying to figure out how I'm going to get 15 Funco's to Glamis for the regatta.  Working today, sick day tomorrow (cough cough). Heading to Nipomo this afternoon with my GF and her kids to meet her mom.  Staying the night, home tomorrow evening.  One more shift Monday then head to Glamis Tuesday through Monday for President's weekend.

I've started the teardown on my car.  Slow but steady.  I know once I get it back from powder I'll get into to "GO MODE" and want to get it back to together.
You should start a rebuild thread. Inquiring minds want to  see. 

And have to deal with all the naysayers and armchair quarterbacks....naw.... 😆

I'll be the first armchair! You No ball lickin pu** boy of a.................umm.......................................once I figure out what that is, I'll get back to ya! Peace 

Back