It's Saturday Aug 24th 2024.. What is everyone up too this weekend?

My pop (stepdad) passed away and moms is having a hard time. I drove to Phx and we went to the movies. Something we all loved doing.  Plan on the same next weekend. 
Sorry to hear that.....as we get older it seems to happen more and more and closer to us all.  Praying for peace and Strength for you all in these times. 

Worked yesterday. This morning had to diagnose why the TDI veedub went into limp mode. Easy diagnosis since the bottom of the intercooler was filled with oil so I got a turbo on order. 
Rest of the day got to hang out with the family and have a couple drinks. 

Pretty sure that’s not supposed to be in there! 

IMG_5464.jpeg

started off with work around the yard, a much-needed nap, went to Newport Bay for a friends 62nd birthday on a boat with 5 couples down to emerald bay and back, then dinner and conversation at his home near the wedge.  Sunday was church and then headed home when i saw smoke towards my house 100 acre fire burning 7 miles away at Tenaja Falls looks mostly contained

IMG_9356.jpeg

IMG_9360.jpeg

IMG_9359.jpeg

IMG_9362.jpeg

IMG_9364.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend started early with Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie concert Thurs night. Then filled with pedicures, retail therapy and crafting the rest of the weekend. Amazing company and food. 
Then went to the house to see the progress. Very happy seeing it come together and that I like the colors I picked. 

Tried to upload pics but they are just black 

Back