It's Saturday Aug 17th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Started replacing door speakers in my truck. Ordering subs, amp, and accessories to get this project going. Really been dragging my feet on this one!

Was out wildin' anocche and as a result woke up at half past noon today  Had a nice brunch later.

Dear Penthouse:

I never thought  . . .
Now off to a memorial for a dear departed owner of a local drinking establishment.    I heard that "they"  were already having fun at the VFW so it should be lit when they make it  down the street in a few .   Please pray for my liver

Contractors getting the final lath and stuff done on the patio for inspection this week then stucco goes on. Once that's done. Final inspection and the fun begins with bbq island, counters and cabinets, fire table and seating..

PXL_20240818_152210119.MP.jpg

PXL_20240818_152207314.MP.jpg

PXL_20240818_152152308.MP.jpg

PXL_20240818_152147884.MP.jpg

Eff me. @Bansh88 gave me sooo much crap to head to the dunes for the night. 
Picked up trailer and paddles Friday night. 
Put paddles on car and noticed they were backwards. 🙄

pulled them off and switched them. Meanwhile there was a metal flange on the hubs I took off. Figured it was for stock tires. 
Sat morning I got my new Baja designs 10” light and figured I had time to install it. Got 1.5” bar clamps and they were too big. Went back to shop and got 1” clamps. Too small!!! Eff you light, you sit on my desk till later. 
Around noon I loaded the car on trailer and noticed one of my tires was flat! 
Mind you it’s 110 out. 
My Lego playhouse wanna be Jack barely got the trailer up so I could change the tire and put on the spare. 
Extremely frustrated, I just loaded my shiz and thought, no. Go get tire replaced and I did. Discount booked it up in like 30 min. 
Drove to Glamis without incident and we parked on gecko loop. As soon as I pulled off the pavement, boom! I got stuck. 
Unloaded car and drove to canal with some much needed beers. 
The gang got me out later that night and we ended up having a great time in perfect sand. 

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

Eff me. @Bansh88 gave me sooo much crap to head to the dunes for the night. 
Picked up trailer and paddles Friday night. 
Put paddles on car and noticed they were backwards. 🙄

pulled them off and switched them. Meanwhile there was a metal flange on the hubs I took off. Figured it was for stock tires. 
Sat morning I got my new Baja designs 10” light and figured I had time to install it. Got 1.5” bar clamps and they were too big. Went back to shop and got 1” clamps. Too small!!! Eff you light, you sit on my desk till later. 
Around noon I loaded the car on trailer and noticed one of my tires was flat! 
Mind you it’s 110 out. 
My Lego playhouse wanna be Jack barely got the trailer up so I could change the tire and put on the spare. 
Extremely frustrated, I just loaded my shiz and thought, no. Go get tire replaced and I did. Discount booked it up in like 30 min. 
Drove to Glamis without incident and we parked on gecko loop. As soon as I pulled off the pavement, boom! I got stuck. 
Unloaded car and drove to canal with some much needed beers. 
The gang got me out later that night and we ended up having a great time in perfect sand. 

View attachment 118238

View attachment 118239

View attachment 118240

View attachment 118241

View attachment 118242
Oh. That metal flange? I called speed in the morning and I needed it to be on the car. So yes, I pulled the tires off for a 3rd time and put them back on. 

Oh. That metal flange? I called speed in the morning and I needed it to be on the car. So yes, I pulled the tires off for a 3rd time and put them back on. 
But you’re really good at swapping tires now

Back