It's Saturday Aug 17th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

SandTrap

Reaction score
So the weekend is upon us once again.. What is everyone's Plans?

My Youngest son just bought a New to Him RZR Turbo S 4 seater last night so I am guessing we will be making it his own this weekend and stuff like that

Don’t know everything yet but going to Phelan to look at a 30x70 commercial green house. Wet walls, ventilation fans etc. wife’s getting serious. We now have 60 chickens! Going to work more on bringing power down to the seasonal pond and putting in some culvert drain pipe for when it rains. 4- 10’x12” galvanized pipes with a dirt/gravel base over the pipe. Basically a bridge for our sxs to cross over cause when it rains good our pathway is impassable for sometimes weeks

IMG_9295.jpeg

IMG_9296.jpeg

IMG_9297.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend started off like crap. I was head to a work golf tournament yesterday and a  96 year old lady pulled in front of me across traffic and wasted the front of my New 24' Raptor. Both of us are fine. She seriously should not have been driving. She was born in 1928 for perspective. 

Hopefully they total it so I don't have a brand new truck that has been rebuilt with an accident on the record but I doubt it. Now I need to pick up a rental to finish moving out of our house this weekend too

20240816_071131.jpg

20240816_071123.jpg20240816_071228.jpg

My weekend started off like crap. I was head to a work golf tournament yesterday and a  96 year old lady pulled in front of me across traffic and wasted the front of my New 24' Raptor. 

Hopefully they total it so I don't have a brand new truck that has been rebuilt with an accident on the record but I doubt it. 
Dude.  That sucks!  My daughter had a similar accident last year.  I've got extra eyes on cross traffic now. 

Her car was similarly damaged and they totaled it.  It was no '24 Raptor but hopefully they do the same for you. 

working till 1pm

cooking for a fantasy football league

then at 530pm im cooking for a poker run.

Reactions: FOG
My weekend started off like crap. I was head to a work golf tournament yesterday and a  96 year old lady pulled in front of me across traffic and wasted the front of my New 24' Raptor. Both of us are fine. She seriously should not have been driving. She was born in 1928 for perspective. 

Hopefully they total it so I don't have a brand new truck that has been rebuilt with an accident on the record but I doubt it. Now I need to pick up a rental to finish moving out of our house this weekend too
F - that's horrible Jeff..

View attachment 118042

View attachment 118043View attachment 118044
if they total it buy it back, heard thats a good thing to do.

if they total it buy it back, heard thats a good thing to do.
Depends on what the buyback is. I know they can be pretty good deals. I can buy it back, throw a coyote motor in and long travel kit and make it a dirt toy. Then throw the engine in my buggy. And go buy a new one for driving on the street

Depends on what the buyback is. I know they can be pretty good deals. I can buy it back, throw a coyote motor in and long travel kit and make it a dirt toy. Then throw the engine in my buggy. And go buy a new one for driving on the street
But it will have a "salvage title" if you wish to rebuild and drive.

Headed up to Burbank for the weekend to visit the oldest who finally has a couple days off work. Prepping the backyard and new slab for hot tub delivery next week.

Damn Jeff that aucks azz.  

I've got a super exciting weekend of carpet cleaning and yard work ahead of me.  Hand is getting better every day.  Still dint have any strength but flexibility and usefulness is coming back.  

Likely going to a concert Sunday after church, shopping and prep for work. 

we are prepping to tow the boat to lake of the ozarks..   it’s down at the mechanics being water tested as I type this, in a few hours it will go and get all new tires..  after that a ton of painters tape before the covers go on and it will be ready for the 1500 mile tow. 

myself and a couple guys have to load a bunch of auction items into the bed of my truck and make sure those are all wrapped and protected for the trip.  

Got the IT guy in the United Kingdom working behind the scenes getting ready to import this website into xenforo..   I’m hoping that happens while we are driving tomorrow.  

actually have a ton of shit going on right now, come to think of it.. 

Hung... played (and lost) poker last night. .. I don't remember the Uber home (blacked out)... headed to breakfast with my oldest and son-in-law... I'm thinking .. double Tito's with OJ and maybe some french toast for this fat Eff.

abc

Back