It's Saturday 9-4-21 What are you dong this Labor Day weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning :gd2:

I'm Working today, making estimates so its flip flop life. Getting my truck cleaned out as well. Fn car wash guys backed into a trash truck with my truck. Back up camera, seat vibrates and three big mirrors but still took out the left rear corner.  Off to the body shop on Tuesday.

Sunday TBD

Monday fun day with Hexnutz

You all have fun and be safe.

:sail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the HS football game to watch my youngest, a sophomore, cheer (she's the little one on top of the pyramid).. Yesterday got back from Rialto, had a break in the weather (high of 84) so a buddy and I hit Lidel Creek Wash to break in the 2014 Thursday (spent the night there). .. weekend plans.. yeah.. work .. then I'll work.. even Monday.. I'll work .. have tons of inventory to get on the web before the allocation of semiconductors ends.

Had a wild idea that I might off both SXSs, Toy Hauler (cause it's too small) and go back to a sand car. The SXS nowadays are fun, but there's nothing like that V8 power/torque. I'd have to dump the TH cause it won't fit a sand car.

I'd buy what I was gonna buy before I sold the SCU. A 44' race trailer that has a 24 foot 'house' area with a gooseneck queen, full bathroom, kitchen and a dinette. The 20 foot separate garage would be for the car, fully outfitted with all the tools, spare parts, fuel station, winch, the whole shebang. Already have the 3500 to tow it. 

If I did this, I might be out for a season, cause I'll take my time to find the right car. Must have at least a CBM 415ci stroker with 4.0 Whipple, 35" tires, S4S, S5S or bigger. SCU, Alumicraft, Elite... possibly a Funco, but I'd have to get some seat time/passenger time to make that move.

Also, I just can't get anyone to go ANYWHERE else but Glamis, so if that's the case, eff it... get back in the beast!

We'll see...

abc

42AE5124-5AFB-40F6-BEA9-C0E90804E63B.jpeg

EDCF784F-0755-4FE2-AF54-EA58F8343BC0.jpeg

F1468AEC-6A96-4212-A406-7E828090FD80.jpeg

9019E579-DEE8-4B0E-8546-C3DCCC42BBDE.jpeg

3E9E0970-01D4-4969-B829-A3AFCE77B0A1.jpeg

D3C519C0-CD14-493F-8CBC-F714E5D2D549.jpeg

View attachment IMG_1569.MOV

CEE72AE3-A299-46DF-A43B-4273404607C7.jpeg

17710DA8-011F-47B3-846F-55EC73A2B4F9.png

50A1F1EC-FCEB-4AFD-843D-3A67C19CF9E6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the  :wife:  to Home Depot to pick out this years new Halloween decor  and went to breakfast we took the Grand National to enjoy the drive now cleaning out the garage to have are end of summer corn hole tournament in a couple weeks 

I should check with my wife. We have tons of Halloween stuff and I’m not sure we will be setting up the house anymore as my daughter is now a sophomore now and the older kids have moved out.

Putting all the camping stuff in the new motorhome. Hitting up a trail this afternoon with the family in the Jeep. Family BBQ at my sister in laws tomorrow. 

Took the  :wife:  to Home Depot to pick out this years new Halloween decor  and went to breakfast we took the Grand National to enjoy the drive now cleaning out the garage to have are end of summer corn hole tournament in a couple weeks 

0CECD4FF-AB7F-47EA-AD7E-59A11E2E498F.jpeg

4E8691C1-1E4F-44EA-9C7C-9476D386C2E7.jpeg

Got the gym out of the way and now hang at the shop to work on the sand car, I think a Vodka and red bull is in order.
I’m on vacation in Montana. We just got back from a car show. Now my wife is making me a vodka Red Bull!!! Cheers buddy!

went out and got coffee,came home  cleaned up some stuff around house.wife reminded me like 2 times while your cleaning go up and clean out bathroom...so like a good guy I went and did that then stacked some fire wood for later.seen my little guy was really board so I jumped on my older sons 450 and we took a 2 hour trail ride behind our new house.behind are 3 acres we back up to a nature preserve that's 32,000 acres loaded with trails and lakes.realy cool back there and still learning the place.came home showered and now surfing GDF till we go out and get a bite to eat.then home to light a fire with some drinks and relax.tomorrow we getting up early and doing a 2 hour trail ride way down south to a good breakfast place then shoot down the trails to a good bar for some cocktails.

Left oc at 4:30 back in phx 9:45 to an ac that aint working.Tried a couple things to look at looks like control board might be out.No power to t stat found popped fuse replaced it powered about 1/2 second fuse still good no power at the board.Call into warranty company now the fukin wait game.

Luckily weekends i spend most time in patio and toyhauler ac is on for sleeping.Guess it will be lake days mon and wed now.LOL Got a swamp cooler its running and helping though.

Back