It's Saturday 8-7-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working today. Sea trial this morning on another fresh set of engines. 

Customer claimed 24 it's on his 31 black watch before. Should get 32-35 knots today then after some prop work it is planned to tickle 40 it's. 

You all have fun, be safe, enjoy your weekend.

:gd2:

:sail:

PXL_20210806_162749913.jpg

Been up since 3:30 am preparing for a city Home inspection.. MY HOUSE is not dirty or Junk sitting here Just some BS from the City. then taking the can am back down too the dealer as it seems to be making a noise from the clutch and it only has 2 miles on it

Chipping away at the honey do list. 

Brought a project home from work to fine tune.  

Gonna visit both moms today.   

Concert in Coronado tomorrow.  

Working a little this morning. Going to the parents to fix a few things. Tomorrow hitting up a car show and then working on the dually. Blew the boost tube of off the hot side last trip so upgrading to some bigger Banks stuff. Have a great weekend everybody. 

Spending four days up in Visalia with my wife and granddaughter for my 60th birthday. Be glad when I can get retired and moved up here so I can enjoy her early years. Two and a half and already hard to keep up with! Love watching her learn learn learn though. Very curious little mind.

At the family beach condos that my (now deceased) grandparents purchased in 1969 (when they were built) in Carpinteria, CA.

We have 2 in the family trust. Been coming here for my whole life, almost 50 years.

My 15 year old, the puppy and I came up Thursday and my wife, long time friend and her 12 year old boy came up yesterday.

Great weather, food and atmosphere.

As usual, feeling blessed.

abc

70C58FD7-D3D6-4F85-8232-27D793AC3C28.jpeg

C7A468F5-4B24-46FE-801C-3FAF8DD9515B.jpeg

0970BB55-A226-4B28-9868-503D8A59FD3A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Work ... work.  24 hour sheeft after 24 hour sheeft .   Gonna go cruise g street in berdoo on my way to my next call ... 👀👀👀👀 only 

I have always wanted one of those.  I had a 78 Turbo Regal with the draw through carb & the boost referenced HEI.  It rode AWESOME, but the motor was a POS.  from around 84-87 they were pretty impressive. 

I have always wanted one of those.  I had a 78 Turbo Regal with the draw through carb & the boost referenced HEI.  It rode AWESOME, but the motor was a POS.  from around 84-87 they were pretty impressive. 
36k original mi it’s an 84 so no inter cooler but I’m not trying to be fast

There used to be a bunch of over the counter options for them, but for a 37 year old car.....  not sure any more.  in any case, enjoy it!!!!  bitchen car!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Laid back weekend, birthday weekend. Worked a little getting my beverage containers fitted into cooler on sand car. 

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

Finished up some moonlighting yesterday, then went and hit softballs.

Today, gave momma some vitamin D.  Went and picked up some used 33 sand blasters.  Promptly came home to piss momma off.  Supposed to be going to rattlers game later this afternoon.  Might need a place to hide out for a couple days...

Back