It's Saturday 7-24-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Quarter midget racing under the lights in Tucson. I help a friend with his 2 kids. One is racing Blue rookie and she won 1st. She is definitely gonna be a force to be reckoned with. The other is racing 3 classes this season. He got 1st in his 1st JR Animal race and 3rd in his Jr. Honda race. They both killed it. It's so much work getting 4 cars ready and racing 3 back to back. It is always worth it at the end. 

I didn't take very many pictures. 20210724_220614.jpg

Saturday I really shocked myself with the amount of physical activity I did.  I attribute it to a new American Furniture Warehouse mattress which is helping my lower back bigtime, plus a new supplement combo I've been taking.

* First I went to the storage unit where my Maverick is stored, and I mounted the wheels that have brand new Tusk Terrabite Aramid 30x10x14 10 ply tires (not shown).  My grandson helped with handing me lug nuts and tools while I was on the ground.

* Then I went to EOS Fitness and didn't hold anything back.  I have good days and bad days at the gym.  This was a great day.

* Then I rode my bike 8 miles along the New River riding path.  The photo shows some flooding was involved along the way.

PeoriaStorageUnit (3).jpg

NewRiveratThunderbird7242021.jpg

Reactions: GBR
Three Days of WARM golf. Too many cold beverages and not enough birdies. Peace

Reactions: FOG
Saturday got some landscape work done, leveling some ground, trenching for water pipes. We got some chickens so we got them all set up in the coop, then had a birthday party for my buddy. Had a few too many beverages and had to pay for it yesterday. 

Spent the weekend searching the internet for blueprints on how to build an ark. Now that it stopped I will spend the week cleaning the pool.

Oh tried to start the Ford only to find dead battery's so I will figure out when I am going to do that.

Back